New song - The Island

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ever get that feeling one of the songs you just made isn't yours when you listen to it again after a few hours? I had that happen to me just now. So weird!

But yes, here's my third ever track, again using FLStudio Demo. (Yes I should really buy it.)
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room36/1 ... Island.mp3

Hey, hot stuff. 8) I didn't see this here until just now.

See, you're already using chords and arpeggios and this is only your third track. :D

I'm proud. 8)
Mizutaphile.

WOOO HOO! now this reminds me alot of Super Mario..you go gurl!

You have focus
you are laying down notes like you have confedence and i can here a style in there.
very upbeat

Id like to here more..i can see this start going to better things, within one can here elements that will promote very good music.

I here focus, and clarity behind the sound.

Hello Ahlyn.
That's a fruity tune in more then one way.(sounds like banannas and coconuts)hehe
Reminds me of the "calypso"trinadad sound.
Good to hear that your getting around ok in FLS.
Thats a very good all around DAW.
It's strange to learn at first,at least it was for me,after learning cubase before trying FLS.
Anyway...nice little tune and keep at it!
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Ildon wrote: See, you're already using chords and arpeggios and this is only your third track.

I'm proud.
:D Always glad when YOU're proud of me!
Alahnee wrote:WOOO HOO! now this reminds me alot of Super Mario..you go gurl!

You have focus
you are laying down notes like you have confedence and i can here a style in there.
very upbeat

Id like to here more..i can see this start going to better things, within one can here elements that will promote very good music.

I here focus, and clarity behind the sound.

Wow, Alahnee. That's a real compliment for me. I know this song isn't much compared to all you can listen to here. I think for only working on music for a week I've done well.. but I'm looking forward to the years that are ahead of me and the time I'll spend writing better and better. :D
annode wrote: That's a fruity tune in more then one way.(sounds like banannas and coconuts)hehe
Reminds me of the "calypso"trinadad sound.
HEHE. Coconuts, exactly! I wanted to give this that feeling of being on vacation and relaxing under the sun. I think my next track is gonna be slightly similar but then longer and with some nice ambient tunes.. ;)

Thank you all for commenting! It's appreciated. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”