Hay all... I'm back!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

So yeah who does iit sound like!

Lenny Cravitz...
No votes
Peter Gabrial
100%
Tidy Tim! :)
No votes

Total votes: 2

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey System Era.
Cool song. I love your voice too.
It can be even cooler if it's got cool lead guitar and a bit tighter rhythm section tho.
But it really rocks. :hyper: Keep rockin' dude!

ironic,till a couple of weeks ago I'd stopped the tunes for a couple of months doing a house shift.
this is a good tune,I like. :)

Cheer car dude... Just been working on it rite this sec... Got sum mellow lines going on now ah... Its gonna sound phat.... Yeah watto, go chek it out ah! :D

Hay Fate.. Long time no txt... Yeah the whole house move can be pretty hard out...

Um bout the comments of the gats, yeah dat is on the wya, just fixed most of em this evening... Will post a nue mix soon ah guys! Thanx all!

danielmm wrote: Man, I wish I could play guitar as bad as you!
i second that emotion. :)

you already know i'm a big fan of your work, and i think i've listened to just about every track from you that i could find. when your album is finished, you can count on at least one sale from me.

your trademark sound has been evolving in a very interesting direction these past few songs, and this is a great track (even if it is a little rough around the edges and a 'work in progress'). this is a genre bending song, too, because it's got elements from so many different styles.

i'm really looking forward to hearing the finished version, and it's great to hear something new from you.

Hay Chimpuat... Thanx brov... Put yah in the credits on me site as inspiration.. Your kind works motivate me sone what cronic ah! Thanx.. :love:

Yeah just tweaked the gats a bit and the mix in general. Theres more second gat basically and its been timed up, no loose ends... Theres still lacking a nice lead some where and all the little teenie weenie bits, but its coming along very nicely, starting to sound quite proper....

Was meant to be recording dis georgouse lady 2day, but shes not making it, smae really, well I guess gives me a chace to finish me vox. Would really like to get some female backings though. :) Alrightr well enjoy the new mix peps.. L8rz...

So where's the new mix...?
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Its just the same file! The same link at the top of the post....

:dog:

Cool - sounds wicked, mate! :)

(have you listened to MY stuff yet...?)

Yeah, I like it - it's kind of Lenny Kravitz-ish, with a bit of Peter Gabriel thrown in...

:)

First of all let me say that it's nice to have you back.
I wont repeat that you got a great voice (oops , I already did) and I like most of your tunes. You got that trademark System ERA sound.

The particular song is no exception to the rule. It's great and could be really great with some minor tweaks.
My thoughts/comments follow
a) I'm not sure if it needs more guitar parts or a lead. I tend to think that it doesn't
b) The guitars sound a bit thin but that gives them lots of character. I'd try something more raw though and I don't mean more drive
c) your playing fits very well
d) I'd loose that acid-like riff in the first breakdown. I know it's low in the mix but it distracts me from the tunes atmo. Pads are great though
e) I wouldn't mind some kind of peak/edgy part
f) I find it to be something more than "kind of Lenny Kravitz-ish, with a bit of Peter Gabriel thrown in". The Kravitz comparisons sound unfair for you to my ears (sorry Watto and S.HUSH)
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Well, you're outvoted :P

:hihi:

Watto wrote:Well, you're outvoted :P

:hihi:
OK let's have a poll :lol:

DId I say Kravitz???? I meant Tiny Tim.

d) I'd loose that acid-like riff in the first breakdown. I know it's low in the mix but it distracts me from the tunes atmo. Pads are great though
Hay thanx Zoey for all the critical feedback, just kinda confused what part your talking about here though... Um could you glease give me time time code.....

Um yeah thanx all for the comments, oh and Tiny Tim ah heehe, I'l take that with a grain of salt!

Cheerz all!

~1:46 repeated 16th notes (or some kinde of tempo synced delay to them). not exactly acid like though

Return to “Music Cafe”