A "KvR Café Song", ready to be served... .. .

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just finished my "KvR café" song. A naughty thingie with winks to persons and situations ! :hihi:
More blabla and 2 versions of the song (one half-way and the other one, finished) you can find at The Auditorium, right here : http://the-auditorium.net/viewtopic.php?t=4721

Enjoy it,

Funny cowboy Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

You're everywhere........ :hihi:

.....and it's not friday nite!:wink: :lol:

m
"It dreamed itself along"

The bicycle makes it possible... :hihi:

Fast Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Wow, was that Zappa. it sounded so much like him? :) This is a very zappa-esque song and i liked it a lot. The acoustic guitar sounded wonderful and that psychadelic bit was cool too.
Great production. Top stuff. 8)

Max Zappa, finally!:hihi: :D

m

I enjoyed that :)

Multree, Mello, Blipp, tx ! Nice compliment that Zappa reference :D ; I just hope Zappa's family don't take it as an insult ! :lol:

Cheers,

Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Try it out....write to the Dweezils :troll:

m

I find this sooo funny ! :shock:
Lots of people hear Zappa in my songs. I realy wonder what aspect does it. :-o

I love Zappa a lot since the beginning; I've got lots of his albums. But I love also many other kinds of music and I have more other albums than Zappa's... :?

Anyway I certainly don't dislike the link to the "master"... :D

Tx again,

Carpo diem ergo sum !

It's crap :x

wait a minute. I haven't dl'ed it yet :D
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Hey this is a Belga classic. Great work with all the instruments here and the electric guitars shine (dig those reversed parts)
I'd like a bit better defined vocals in the verses (maybe it's a matter of a couple db's boost)

still got that shity weed? :lol:

Yes, still shitty, until the new harvest is ready; 1 more month... :help:
If I should like my voice I'd boost it, but I worked with realy good singers, so I know were I stand, I'm afraid... :lol:

Look out with the sun, Zeoy, I've had a weekend of vomiting and headache, because I was so stupid to cut wood during 4 hours in the sun, with only a stupid little hat on my head and nothing in the neck !
I just talked to the US ambassador and told him to choose : or sign Kyoto, or chop the wood for me... 8) He's got still 5 days of work with the wood, so if you need him you'll have to be patient... :lol:

Sorry US people, but after a weekend like this, a little joke doesn't harm. :wink:

Cheers,

Carpo diem ergo sum !

What a great track, I really enjoyed it! Great vocals and I love the guitars on it. Cool!
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

Max el Belga wrote:Yes, still shitty, until the new harvest is ready; 1 more month... :help:
If I should like my voice I'd boost it, but I worked with realy good singers, so I know were I stand, I'm afraid... :lol:

Look out with the sun, Zeoy, I've had a weekend of vomiting and headache, because I was so stupid to cut wood during 4 hours in the sun, with only a stupid little hat on my head and nothing in the neck !
I just talked to the US ambassador and told him to choose : or sign Kyoto, or chop the wood for me... 8) He's got still 5 days of work with the wood, so if you need him you'll have to be patient... :lol:

Sorry US people, but after a weekend like this, a little joke doesn't harm. :wink:

Cheers,

talking about great singers I'm listening to Roger Waters' scream right now (02 - Careful With That Axe, Eugene/Ummagumma) :band2: :troll: :love: :love: :love:

good luck with the harvest :hihi:
and take a look at the pictures I posted here if you feel like
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 27#2054427

EDIT: next on my playlist "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun" so dont forget your hat :lol:

My hat ? Next time I go out in the sun, you won't recognize me ! :shock:
Right now I'm designing a tripple sun-roof-top for stupid people like me ! :lol:

Cheers,

Carpo diem ergo sum !

Return to “Music Cafe”