runagate - ode to supernova [ uptempo fsu song ]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an ode to the supernova that was observed today. 4/4, 13/4, 7/4 time sigs

This song was made with the following freeware VSTs:

EVOL - d'incise HPfilter bpm sync v1.0, d'incise trem bpm sync v1.1, d'incise pulse sync up/down delay

TeraSynVox - d'incise pulseur v2 var4 modulate vca, wakax elekt, RRadioFM+, d'incise random beat effector

Uno FM - d'incise beat detect S&H ring mod & LP filter

Drums
- Lost Technology 0.21, d'incise pulse sync S&H ringmod

Here's the song on my soundclick page

Here's the permanent direct download link.

*edited in a permanent filelodge link*

And here's a .RAR archive of all 15 .fxp patches I made to use in this song. named "Supernova-" then the name of the VST it's a preset for. It's a yousendit link, too, so it'll only last 7 days.

Comments appreciated.
Hope you enjoy.
Last edited by runagate on Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Arabs on dope......in a dance-contest.

Very addictive. Your new compositions are more and more weird dance-tracks.....I like this direction very much.
A great groover! :tu:

Mello
"It dreamed itself along"

1 part wine and 1 part wisdom, or is it all an illusion

I like how the Uno FM sounds like metallic/pink noise percussion sometimes and other times like a whistling bird.

Those d'incise plug-ins are no joke. They mostly come in "Fx pack" .rars. My FL reported today "35 new plugins" ! lol, that's got to be one hundred this week.

This is not techno, this is chiptune madness! :tantrum:

You and your LIES. :cry:

No, seriously, this is cool. A little more melodic this time! Nice! I like the ending... nice and satisfying. :D

Somehow I can picture this in a Bomberman game. Boss music. *nod*
Mizutaphile.

I accidentally make deceptive cadece melodies that are sort of beguiling in the midst of making dubbed-out fsu songs. I should just dismantle my own songs because the bare bones of it all is listenable, but it's just buried in the happy noise that I'm really going for. My musical taste is quite a dichotomous cookie.

Bomberman, cool!
There's no chiptune synths involved, but you've got a point. Ever wonder why I love dover666 qnd JD's Darkware so much? Even without their plugs it's still the sound I'm going for lol. Ans then 10 minutes later something completely different.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

I can't really add too much to the excellent music of the last few days.

I wonder why my songs don't play on the KVR Radio thing?

runagate wrote:Weeeeeeeeeee!

I can't really add too much to the excellent music of the last few days.

I wonder why my songs don't play on the KVR Radio thing?
'Cause you use soundclick. :b
Mizutaphile.

Interesting. What about the yousendit link?
Is there some way I can just mirror them directly from my hard drive?

Anyone grab the preset archive I put in there? They are l33t presets. More a way to bribe people into trying some lovely freeware.

Mizutaphile.

Ok, I will do that and I thank you very much for the info. Though I've no idea why the yousendit links and these work differently I might be able to ferret it out while I'm visiting those sites :) j00 |2()><()|25!!!1!!11!

Yousendit takes you to a page that lets you download it. Only direct links get put up there. :O
Mizutaphile.

Brilliant :love: I like :D

Interesting, I think the basic noise textures you've chosen are perfectly suitable for the subject - at least, I always think static when I imagine solar events. Again, just based on the subject, I would have liked more noise and fewer discernable notes. A cool experimental track nonetheless!
Image Image

Very coherent in its weirdness, this is what I like most from your tracks.
Nice track ! I really like it 8)
Cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”