NuSchool glitch breaks: "Heisenberg breaks"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

new one from mr TAU MUON (me!).

This one is going to get a release soon.

edit - NEW VERSION (removed siblance problems and made the beat a bit stronger):
http://www.tindeck.com/audio/file/371mq ... Breaks.mp3

comments and crits welcome!
Last edited by MacZero on Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Great track!
Like the opening synth -its got that cool vowelish sound..what is it?

Mix wise I think the leads could be a little too far up (listening on a lappy with headphones), the main breaks get a bit lost - or maybe its the other way round..

Still sounds good though, well done.

yeah that is very good, original, plenty of changes and good synth sounds... :)

Nice artistic use of filters and the composition itself was cool. :)

Yes very original :) ....continually evolves and builds. I really like this...mix sounds good and good use of the stereo field. What did you use to put this together?
Great track..... 8)
dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

man this song rocks. the intro is pretty solid. :party:
be part of the solution, not the problem

lovely :)
Qw, music from twelve weeks in quarantine is now streaming on spotify and bandcamp. This is a collaboration with the the smallest of worlds VR art project, that documents our living spaces in times of isolation. You can join their project here.

Not as glitchy as your previous track but a great one again. This is some pretty good tuning you create, do carry on and begift us with your sound!

I could give a more detailed analysis on what my ears are catching of perceive as faulty, but they are worn out right now, so more on a next occasion

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I'm glad you liked it. This track was my attempt at a real dancefloor shaker. I think i'm going to carry on in this vien as i seems to have found a sound i can call my own. It's a pretty good feeling!

guerillamixer: you're right, the main lead in the first section was a bit hot, I've since rectifed that, tah. And the funky lead near the end has been given more space in the mix. The second bass would have sounded a bit weak in headphones, as its power comes from the sub freqs. (won't update the mp3)

dano: A magician never reveals his secrets, but since this is KVR :) Albino is my best friend, i know that synth like the back of my hand and most of the sounds on this track were created using albino (my own patches). I'm thrilled with number 3. Linplug again for drums, the RMIV. The nomad factory blue tubes compressor FA770 is wonderful for giving my sounds that tube warmth and punch. Izotope Ozone for sparkle and low end grunt. I don't own any outboard gear (i'm definately a software man) but I have a humble little setup going with monitors, mixing desk, midi controller, guitar, and a mic/preamp. The most important thing for me is a quick PC (with two screens) so i can work efficiantly and organically.

mystahr: Cheers bro, very inspirational words. Wouldn't mind a discetion from you, please do that! Will have some really nasty glitches for you with my next one.

Keep em coming guys, thanks.

This is the third song by you that i have heard. You're f-ing good! :)
jeremywentworth.com - music and software

Thoroughly enjoying this right now and thanks to the power of downloading, I'll continue to into the future!

Thanks for sharing and thanks to KVRBen for the music tracker.

-Scott

MacZero, do you have a website?
jeremywentworth.com - music and software

I don't usually listen to this kind of music. But I've listened twice now from boredom, and it's really growing on me. I also would be curious about where to find more of your work.

:tu: but i think the drums need a bit more punch and presence as they seem to get a bit drowned in the mix

me likey. Mix is a bit bright though. There's some major siblances in the high range, probably from all that lofi (which I like, siblances just need to be tamed).

Take a look at the mix with a spectrum analyzer, and consider cutting anything that sticks out with a narrow band EQ, minimum/linear phase being ideal.
♫♪♫♫♪♫

Return to “Music Cafe”