BACKLIT Lounge SF #1 was a great success

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

want to thank everyone who came out on wednesday. it was a huge success and the bar owners loved the people and the vibe that came out, so they have now green lighted me to have wednesday nihts for as long as we want. there were even a few women Shocked which i didnt expect. all of the guys that performed did great, and the artists were as different as their software usage.

although most of the guys used ableton live, evan morris was using reaktor with a self built controller and submodern was rinsing the dual electribe setup. and one cat used the dual fruityloops setup. all in all, very diverse, educational and entertaining. [many thanks to those that shared their stuff; astronout, submodern, evan morris, substanz d, deep kutz, datu rocc, and paul rae...]

now we are moving up to this week, and so far we've got 3 slots filled one of whom is a local artist/friend of mine named Jaswho?. this cat is bad ass. he's ben on the scene here for years and is looking forward to doing some of his latest for th backlit crowd.

so hurry up and put the finishing touches on your set and come on down and drop it on folks, because if a song just stays on your harddrive, no one ever gets to hear it but you...

onyx
myspace.com/backlitloungesf

Return to “Music Cafe”