whale songs of the future

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

holy fuckadoodle doo!

orca

3 whales and a drum kit muthafukkas!

Cool use of filtering John. This has a very guitaristic feel as well as a live vibe. Something about the disjointed tempo changes threw me off several times but maybe that is part of the mood that you were aiming for. Nice mix and production. All in all quite nice, but man where were the orcas, I want some orcas. :wink:

8)

There's at least 4 "whale song" in the Music Cafe if you do a search, Soniccat.

I grabbed, will listen to it in a bit when my host is off. :)

i can barely keep pace w/ the current whale songs ...
now , i'm supposed to indulge in future whale songs ?...

better put some coffee on ...

runagate wrote:There's at least 4 "whale song" in the Music Cafe if you do a search, Soniccat.

I found my orca and will check the whale music too. :)

Soniccat wrote:Cool use of filtering John. This has a very guitaristic feel as well as a live vibe. Something about the disjointed tempo changes threw me off several times but maybe that is part of the mood that you were aiming for. Nice mix and production. All in all quite nice, but man where were the orcas, I want some orcas. :wink:

8)

disjointed :o
and i held off on "too many" fx :hihi:
(dont worry fsu fans there is a new version eventually to be posted, im workin on the beats at the mo...)

as for where are the orcas, i see you found her ;)
for those that still dont have a clue, its fxpansions new synth, so please dont expect actual whale songs, you may well be disappointed :P

runagate wrote:There's at least 4 "whale song" in the Music Cafe if you do a search, Soniccat.

youll probably like the newer version betterer, most others will only manage this one :hihi:

normal wrote:i can barely keep pace w/ the current whale songs ...
now , i'm supposed to indulge in future whale songs ?...

better put some coffee on ...

mmmmmmmmm coffee :love:

i apologise for the beats upfront normal :oops:

Coffee sounds good, I'm havin one now (4:35am).

Some nice cheesy, thrashy stuff there vurt! Guess I'll have to surrender to my inner whale and grab Orca.
Image Image

a venture into aquatic realms -- maybe it's true that the one earth organism you can actually see from space is a whale...

Now we can hear them too! * in vurt space, of course... ;)

I likes teh Vurt Space!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

vurt wrote:

youll probably like the newer version betterer, most others will only manage this one :hihi:
I dunno, man... I love me some beats.
Especially tempo-fluxed, disjointed beats.
Holy crap, vurt, when you go "songy" you don't play around!

I thought you'd kicked my ass with the last one, but this song is getting into my genre :) Which is a profoundly cool thing, though now that I actually read the orca thread I see this is probably a demo.

Must be weird to be a dev and ask for demos and see people like us heinously molesting their creations :D

Damn you, damn you, damn you I love this track.
Those rhythm transitions seem impossibly smart considering you rarely have any truck with beats at all :x

Reminds me that I wanted to re-make my tempo-flux Impact from an earlier beta and rework it with the current Ironhead for use on stage.

I love this song. Are there lyrics? I want to sing over it.

cool tempo changes vurt!
i like the organish sound with the disharmonies.
*brushes off the harpoon and looks at the japanese instruction manual* Time to get me some orca!

polyslax wrote:Coffee sounds good, I'm havin one now (4:35am).

Some nice cheesy, thrashy stuff there vurt! Guess I'll have to surrender to my inner whale and grab Orca.

coffee rocks at any time :hyper:

cheesy, like cheddar ;)

xander wrote:a venture into aquatic realms -- maybe it's true that the one earth organism you can actually see from space is a whale...

Now we can hear them too! * in vurt space, of course... ;)

this aint no ordinary whale, its a floating gaseous bladdered whale from oberon 5 :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”