November Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

adj wrote:Trondheim... isn't that somewhere near Miami Beach?
:lol:

Yup, just a tad right and up. On my desktop globe it's no more than a few inches.

Hovmod wrote:Well, that's just great. Meanwhile here in Trondheim, it's december and still no snow at all. How am I supposed to go skiing?

Hope things aren't too bad for you. Be safe.
Well,

According to the weather radar, I got a little less than a foot of snow where I'm at so far. Looks like about another 6 inches are on the way. We'll be closing the plant down soon, so I'll have the wonderful opportunity to drive home in the snow.
Man I luv drivin in snow!!! :hihi: :hihi:

Stay tuned

-Scps
Bunch O Stuff

Scoops wrote:
Hovmod wrote:Well, that's just great. Meanwhile here in Trondheim, it's december and still no snow at all. How am I supposed to go skiing?

Hope things aren't too bad for you. Be safe.
Well,

According to the weather radar, I got a little less than a foot of snow where I'm at so far. Looks like about another 6 inches are on the way. We'll be closing the plant down soon, so I'll have the wonderful opportunity to drive home in the snow.
Man I luv drivin in snow!!! :hihi: :hihi:

Stay tuned

-Scps
You got weather radar in your ride fool? :shock:

Awesome! :)

But reading this, I have an image of Scoops leaving 'The Plant', thinking: "Now, I wonder what would happen if I go back and pull that lever what sayd 'MELTDOWN' on it? Would all this damn snow go away?"

:-o

at 2:00 pm we had 30°C in the shade.....strange strange...we never had more than 25 in the beginning of december as long as i'm here...weather's changing :-o
"It dreamed itself along"

Ok, let the usual EDIT start....

Congratulations to the winners, and my infinite thanks to the few kind souls who saved me from a fate of remaining voteless.

Victor.
Last edited by VicDiesel on Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

wrong button. sorry.
Last edited by VicDiesel on Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

VicDiesel wrote:
VicDiesel wrote:Ok, let the usual kidding start....

Congratulations to the winners, and my infinite thanks to the few kind souls who saved me from a fate of remaining voteless.

Victor.
:?: Okay, you changed a word :P
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Return to “Music Cafe”