December Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, we get occasional snippets about NAFTA from the town crier and passing ships. (Not to mention US tv making up about 107% of our local programming. )
No disrespect meant, I just figured that nobody else in the world really cared about American trade agreements...in much the same way that I know nothing about Australian trade agreements.

Though I figure that since both countries are part of England, you and Canadia probably trade frequently...snow for Koala bears...that sort of thing...
'Canada' though? Is that a real country? Sounds made-up.
Only when it's trying to pick up sailors.

-S.

@Echo Voodoo, Scotty Not a Rockstar, Xnah, Zeoy, Hovmod, Percy, Daniel, Choochcat (#3 :shock: ) and Freezey --

The two 'Ancient Curmudgeons of Wu' thank you deeply! :tu:

adj wrote:@Echo Voodoo, Scotty Not a Rockstar, Xnah, Zeoy, Hovmod, Percy, Daniel, Choochcat (#3 :shock: ) and Freezey --

The two 'Ancient Curmudgeons of Wu' thank you deeply! :tu:
Hey! Speak for yourself.
I might be ancient and definitely unjustified but I am certainly not a curmudgeon :shock:

Other than that, I concur with my curmudgeonly colleague. :)

p.s. what's a curmudgeon?

At 3 o'clock in the morning I had a curmudgeon sitting on my roof.
No way you can get me at 3 o'clock in the morning on my roof, so I still don't know what a curmudgeon might be...

Just Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Without consulting my collaborator, I think I can safely thank all the people who found a place on their top ten list for the Ontopics on behalf of the both of us. :D
Rakkervoksen

Good Morning,

Friendly reminder.
I'll be closing the voting thread tomorrow morning when I get out of bed.
Make sure you have voted

Scoops
Bunch O Stuff

Sleek Month wrote:Though I figure that since both countries are part of England, you and Canadia probably trade frequently...snow for Koala bears...that sort of thing...
Mmmmmmm. I loves me some Koala bears, eh! Very tasty.
-Res

arrrghargle!

The Horrible has happened, i am stuck in between DSL-Providers...
I have no net at home,

and, even worse,
no time for reviews that do justice to this shitload of great tracks!

Happy New Year you proliferous procreative bunch you.
off to see the wizard:
mangrultzossen.blogspot.com

Just noticed that the "New JX" track MarcJX8P and I collaborated on has got a few votes! Thanks people!
Steve.
I know I have got a negative edge, that’s why I sharpen all the others a lot.

Max el Belga wrote:At 3 o'clock in the morning I had a curmudgeon sitting on my roof.
No way you can get me at 3 o'clock in the morning on my roof, so I still don't know what a curmudgeon might be...

Just looked up and now know what a curmudgeon is
.. and I can tell you you decided right to stay in bed :lol:
Hopefully you did not have nitemares!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote:
Max el Belga wrote:At 3 o'clock in the morning I had a curmudgeon sitting on my roof.

in the worst case, a squirtgun full of vinegar and moonjuice should do the trick

as a last resort, ask it to pick a card -- that should have it hopping to another roof!
5 twelve

havran wrote:
thomekk wrote:

in the worst case, a squirtgun full of vinegar and moonjuice should do the trick

as a last resort, ask it to pick a card -- that should have it hopping to another roof!
Apparantly, they are quite harmless - except at the full moon and three nights either side. :wink:

thomekk wrote:

:lol:

There's more than a few curmudgeons a-roosting here at the KVR Blue...

:hihi:

*Edit -- I have the photographic evidence to prove it too! Heck -- Sleek's gotta be at least 67 :shrug:

By official decree:

Due to problems with internet connex caused by earthquakes, I hearby declair ADJ exempt from the voting rule, and will not be DQ'd on those grounds.

Anybody else wanna be throw in the same boat?

Scoops
Bunch O Stuff

additional remarks:

Shane did add some well-placed background vocals

and though freeztar does have a sexy voice, alas and alors, it was Richard Burton's turn in Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds that inspired the spoken take

as for the rest, who can say how these things come together? ;)
5 twelve

Return to “Music Cafe”