Bloody dingo took me baby, mates!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Alice Springs

http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewtra ... ckid=51628

Goofing with g200kg's great Note Graphica, and Xoxo's Steam synths - it just kinda eminated from the ether. The rythem (if you can call it that?) is simply CM's little Fab Filter One going through the hugely underated delay dots SpectrumWorx. (Curtious nod to my bro Tuz :hihi: ) Originally to be called 'Alice's Spring', it may revert back to that in future?
But for now, put on your ANZAC hats, down a few pints of dingleberry juice, and I'll see you Hogan's on the flipside down under. 8)

Cool piece. It sounds a bit threatening; the aural equivalent of low hanging dark clouds. Not entirely the image that I would have of Alice Springs.

Victor.

Pretty neat, I found it relaxing and claming - I think it was the bubbles bits - the tune just ambers along for couple of minutes, sort of background listening. I liked it :)

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

Thanks gents. Yes, a rather ominous soundtrack indeed. ;) I was going to call it Ayers Rock, but feared it would've been too typical? The piece originally started with just fooling with Fab Filter and dbGlitch for the cool bubbly springy sounds, and it started making me think of kangaroos and wallabees hopping around for some reason? Then I got thinking of Mad Max... And voila! :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”