Bloody Helmet [guitar based rock/metal]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's kind of bassy and the hats are too loud in the mix, but, it's something new from me. You may care, you may not, you may be a robot. :o

Bloody Helmet
Last edited by Amberience on Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Btw: I'm thinking this is part of my Waveform project for university. It's an antiwar album, trying to put across the point through instrumental music, with quotes and literary influencing the listener, to help them "get it".
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Hey, that's cool and rolling - I enjoyed it Amberience :D

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

Bump ;)

Doesn't go much of anywhere, but it sounds cool where it is. 8) Maybe like Lenny Kravitz or something like that. Good mix overall other than what you already noted, good guitar tone.
Regards, Mike

I'm working on taking it somewhere.

Cool riff, I enjoyed this a lot.

My only comment other than 'its cool,' is maybe about 1 min, you could add a second guitar with a countermelody/lead break thing. I kept hearing one start up in my head.

I liked the bass riff too.

Return to “Music Cafe”