11 mins of dark ambient, grindcore+classical piano/organ :)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSlZ1i1ZGA

The song is called "Even In My Dreams". It's 11 minutes long (so if you don't have the patience or expect an instant fix, steer clear).

It contains a couple of minutes of dark ambient/soundtrack, a minute or so of electronica, 58 seconds of grindcore, a few minutes of classical piano/organ, then another minute or so of dark ambient/soundtrack again.
So it's pretty diverse. If you wanna hear something different, check it out.

SOULARFLAIR
www.soularflair.net

very enjoyable, a nice trip through your messed-up mind

strange to host it on garageband... that ain't loops, is it? doesn't really sound like it could be loops

I loved it. Good job on the transitions especially.

I want more of that heavy shit. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

runagate wrote:very enjoyable, a nice trip through your messed-up mind

strange to host it on garageband... that ain't loops, is it? doesn't really sound like it could be loops
Loops? Hell no. Why strange to host at GarageBand? It's just another hosting site with many different genres catered for.
synthgeek wrote:I loved it. Good job on the transitions especially.

I want more of that heavy shit. :)
Cheers :)
Re: The heavy part...I'd toyed with making a separate song out of that, but then thought it would have far more shock value as it is.

bump

Anyone else?

bump

Garageband strange only inasmuch as I've not seen anyone host songs there before, not as in a bad idea :)

bump

Really nice!.. Although I wouldn't call the hard piece a "grindcore". It's a decent death/thrash riffage. Anyway, followed by the piano part, it's a great stuff. Thought that it would be a bit boring, but it wasn't at all! And the organ doubling is very interesting as well. Thanks

~beowulf~ wrote:Really nice!.. Although I wouldn't call the hard piece a "grindcore". It's a decent death/thrash riffage.
I'm never really sure how to classify the metal stuff I write. But glad you dug it, cheers :)

SOULARFLAIR
www.soularflair.net

people here at kvr associate the garageband site with the garageband software i believe.... garageband is that band in a box software for crapples right? i'll have to check out your music, io'm quite busy, but it sounds up my nose....

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
adammann wrote:http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSlZ1i1ZGA (http://www.garageband.com/song?%7Cpe1%7CS8LTM0LdsaSlZ1i1ZGA)

The song is called "Even In My Dreams". It's 11 minutes long (so if you don't have the patience or expect an instant fix, steer clear).

It contains a couple of minutes of dark ambient/soundtrack, a minute or so of electronica, 58 seconds of grindcore, a few minutes of classical piano/organ, then another minute or so of dark ambient/soundtrack again.
So it's pretty diverse. If you wanna hear something different, check it out.

SOULARFLAIR
www.soularflair.net (http://www.soularflair.net)
Since you asked...sounds like a lot of self-indulgent bombastic pap.

dover666 wrote:

people here at kvr associate the garageband site with the garageband software i believe.... garageband is that band in a box software for crapples right? i'll have to check out your music, io'm quite busy, but it sounds up my nose....
GarageBand is the music software that is shipped with the new Macs, and is surprizenly good!!( its not band in a box :-) I wish Windows would ship with Tracktion or Cubase :-)so its a good move for Apple.

Return to “Music Cafe”