"Wait" - a kind of bluesy tune...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

at least I'm trying :?

Wait

Peace,
Stefan

Pure oBeatz-Blues...no adds...i feel like a veggie in eco-land: Great voice, great playing....can't wait for more!

Greetings from G.C.

Chris
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:Pure oBeatz-Blues...no adds...i feel like a veggie in eco-land: Great voice, great playing....can't wait for more!
was just about to say the same :tu:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

A man and his guitar, why would you ask for more.
I love it, thanks for sharing

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
hey mate!!
cool this voice
this is you?
please ADD me at djandres_s@hotmail.com (mailto:djandres_s@hotmail.com) and talk
thank you
Andres

Great tune, on first impression I'd say I find that bathroom reverb a bit weird, might need a bit more space. At least a 'small cafe stage' kind of reverb would fit it better imo.

But as for the tune, it has that mix of simplicity and emotion that I love. Good job !

Hi, thanks to all for the kind words. I've been really unsure about this one. Maybe I'll try another bluesy one.
...and yes - the room is kind of strange - listing now with a bit of a distance. I'll get it "fixed" in the next tune.

Cheers, Stefan

Return to “Music Cafe”