putte .. back to where the colors are

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whoa. Sounds crazy cool. When the drums first come in, it sounds like salsa. ;)

bluelife wrote:hi putte,

just asked a really good drummer www.live-drums.com, a mate, and he said he coudln't hear anything particluar at 1:04, but he finds the songs has a strange rythm right from the start, he didn't say whether it was on or off though,

cheers

richard

I can hear it, can't really put my fingers on what it is though...

but I love the song anyway! :-D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

wonderful, Beatles-esque vibe from the start. love the guitar! sounds looooovely and it's a beautiful part. enjoyed the female hun vocals and the folky instrumentation. i like your vocals too. good, catchy song. love the outro. hate the bells (cause i've come to hate xmassy bells' sound). good luck man! :tu:

just read the other comments here and listened again just to be sure: nothing wrong with the drums IMO. in fact, i like 'em.

Really great. Good mix of sounds and good balance. I really enjoy the positivity of your stuff. Everything you do (that I have heard) is very earnest and uplifting similar to the way someone like the Polyphonic Spree is.
Regards, Mike

+1

.. danke guys! well appreciated, and i'm glad that that rhytmical issue isn't a really big one, or at least not too big .. :)

oh, and it feels good to read that it comes across as earnest.

by the way, the girl i wrote it for likes it as well .. :oops:

thanks everyone! .. :hug:

putte

putte wrote:...
by the way, the girl i wrote it for likes it as well .. :oops:
Which can't be half as important as us KVR dudes enjoying it, right? :hihi:

Anyway, I'm certainly enjoying it. Loving it even! Can't really come up with anything constructive to say. I just think it's great!

one of the first songs I listen to at KVR, Monsignore Schduddgaadputte, lovely! The rhythms after 1'04 reminded me a bit of a Jens-song I like very much (but don't remember the name, we all get older :hihi: ).
Great song, must cheer "her" up for sure...
and a happy 2007, Jens and Peter :)
(I heard Jens is going to write a song especially for me that is called "you'll be back to where the sun and snow are" :lol: . Faar away, that is.)
I really like the passage at about 3'05 onwards, Putte, the bass sounds that add to the piece.

Sure cheered ME up anyway...loving it, great playful atmosphere. Love that first drum rythm!

wie geil. this is so beautiful. even if i am normally more of an electronica-head. listened 5+ times in a row yesterday. and then again later.

Klemperer wrote:...
and a happy 2007, Jens and Peter :)
(I heard Jens is going to write a song especially for me that is called "you'll be back to where the sun and snow are" :lol: . Faar away, that is.)
Happy 2007 to you too Georg! Sun and snow, huh? Well you certainly don't want to be in Stockholm then. That's not faar enough appearently.

Sorry Putte, you know we can't bump this thread with praise only. :wink:

This one put a big fat smile on my face. Thaks for being here Herr Putte. :D

Best,
Gordon

once again putte.....

your stuff man.....it's great. I really like the vocal harmony and wish there was actually a little more.

anyway, I totally dig the drums. It really picks the song up in a not-so-typical way.....which is very nice.

Thanks for posting

pekadan wrote:
Sorry Putte, you know we can't bump this thread with praise only. :wink:
In fact we posted here because Putte's song is so nice :D . Cheers, Peter!

Return to “Music Cafe”