New track - The Stairwell Community

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had the disease known as 'writer's block' for quite a while so today I tried to do something -anything. This childlike/kinda spooky thing came out - not much but it is not without its charm. I hope it can get me back to music production. To download you have to visit my GarageBand site and download or stream the track from there! Sorry for not posting a direct link but I don't know if I can do it through GarageBand.

Comments welcome! :)

Glad you're back Antonis! Nice little tune. I always like your melodies.
btw if you're looking for free hosting and direct linking check kara's offer
http://www.kara-moon.com/index.php?modi ... m001_01_01

see you soon ... άμα τελειώσουν οι καταλήψεις :hihi:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Hey, that's exactly what i like! Wonderfully funny, very unique stuff.
I love it!

mello
"It dreamed itself along"

zeoy wrote:Glad you're back Antonis! Nice little tune. I always like your melodies.
btw if you're looking for free hosting and direct linking check kara's offer
http://www.kara-moon.com/index.php?modi ... m001_01_01

see you soon ... άμα τελειώσουν οι καταλήψεις :hihi:
Thanks Niko!! I'll check out the Kara-moon thing, it looks very interesting(and very free too! :D )
(άμα τελειώσουν ποτέ οι καταλήψεις- μάλλον τέλος Φεβρουαρίου το βλέπω)

mellotronaut wrote:Hey, that's exactly what i like! Wonderfully funny, very unique stuff.
I love it!

mello
Cool! Glad you like it mello! :)

Hi,
I dunnow what this is, but it is very origin and nice :)
Could function as sort of interlude/strange theme.

t
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote:Hi,
I dunnow what this is, but it is very origin and nice :)
Could function as sort of interlude/strange theme.

t
Thanks Thom! :) :)

Hey, I really enjoyed listening to your work. There's some excellent sound choices and programming you have in there. Nice textural concepts and really decent production. It IS playful, but not childish. Keep going, you're onto some real creativity. All the tracks on your site are truly smart.
peace
Jazzyspoon

Jazzyspoon wrote:Hey, I really enjoyed listening to your work. There's some excellent sound choices and programming you have in there. Nice textural concepts and really decent production. It IS playful, but not childish. Keep going, you're onto some real creativity. All the tracks on your site are truly smart.
peace
Jazzyspoon
Thanks jazzyspoon! With the exception of 'The Stairwell Community' all the other tracks on the Garageband site are taken from an EP called 'Salt Lake' I did a couple of years ago. They are still my favourite tracks (of mine) as a cohesive whole - glad you like them!!

Return to “Music Cafe”