KVR Music Cafe Contest-Irregulars Photo Collage

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for spelling my name 'JXP8' on the legend to the large pics... :?
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

Marc JX8P wrote:Thanks for spelling my name 'JXP8' on the legend to the large pics... :?
Sorry about that... but out of the 8,423,932,848,523,321 words I have typed in this past week I figured I'd make at least ONE bloody typpo... :dog:

Fixed :tu:

adj wrote:
Marc JX8P wrote:Thanks for spelling my name 'JXP8' on the legend to the large pics... :?
Sorry about that... but out of the 8,423,932,848,523,321 words I have typed in this past week I figured I'd make at least ONE bloody typpo... :dog:

Sorry if my reaction sounded a bit irritated, Alex. I could have phrased it a bit different. You've done a great job with this and thanks for correcting my name! It's just that I would have found it a bit of a pity to have had my name wrong on this great collage.
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

:lol:

No worries.... I am SO SURPRISED and RELIEVED I didn't screw up as bad as I thought I would... :hihi:

Cheers...

Legion Hush wrote:-Echo Voodoo is the next WWE World champion.
Wanna be my manager? You can dress like Chris Jericho and hit people from behind with a guitar. It'll be fun.
mellotronaut wrote:EVE, you'll get a special dinner with protein-enhancements.
If that means burgers, it sounds good to me.

adj wrote:

ADJ!!! I have told you 6000,785,345,645,000 billion trillion GAZILLION times *NOT* to over exaggerate!!!! :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:
Echo Voodoo wrote:Wanna be my manager? You can dress like Chris Jericho and hit people from behind with a guitar. It'll be fun.
I already dress like Jericho and hit people with my guitar. :P
Markelford wrote:I'd just met her for the shoot and haven't seen her since.
I too would like to meet her for the "shoot" and not see her again. I do that with all the girls. :hihi: :wink:

Deaf dunderkwac wrote: that was me in drag...
and lotsa makeup
I know it wasn't you, that girl actually sang good. :D

OK OK you got me curious... Why the name change? :hihi:

adj wrote:OK OK you got me curious... Why the name change? :hihi:
Oh c'mon, you should know the routine by now. I change my name every 3 months.
Hey there's a new contest!!! Name all the KVR user names i have gone by and i'll give the winner a prize!
The prize will be any freebie synth of their choice!!!

Legion Hush wrote:
Echo Voodoo wrote:Wanna be my manager? You can dress like Chris Jericho and hit people from behind with a guitar. It'll be fun.
I already dress like Jericho and hit people with my guitar. :P
Yeah, but if you're my manager, you won't get arrested quite as often for it, and the crowd can throw popcorn and beer at you. Your multiple personalities can be part of the gimmick: the interviewers will never be sure what to call you, and you can get mad at them when they use the wrong name. It'll put people in the seats.

Echo Voodoo wrote:
popcorn and beer
Ok i'm in! :D

Noun: irregular

1. A member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment.

2. Merchandise that has imperfections; usually sold at a reduced price without the brand name.

3. Artists/Musicians who have entered the KVR Music Cafe monthly contest and are otherwise biologically irrelevant with regard to the general well-being of the Homo Sapiens gene pool.

Here's the official *zoomable* hi-res poster with new peoples added! :)

This one is in the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) format:
KVR Irregulars Collage PNG

This one is in the Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) format:
KVR Irregulars Collage JPEG

So, the next time you lose your cool with one of your KVR mates -- like Legion SHUSH (well...), just pause and take a good gander at his sweet, innocent puss, have a good larf at the ugly bugger, and all is re-cool! :tu:

like that: Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters..... . :wink: :hihi: :arrow:
"It dreamed itself along"

Oh no!
44) and 45) are too much.... they can't be from kaviar....please, no, no, no........ayyyyyyyyyyy

mellotronaut wrote:Oh no!
44) and 45) are too much.... they can't be from kaviar....please, no, no, no........ayyyyyyyyyyy
Wha...? They're two of the most regular irregulars there's ever been! :lol:

I saw it.....gimme my karma, mama and loop it geewizz....... . Yodel Yodel

Return to “Music Cafe”