Glooper - I've got the love... need help!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay just finishing off a song from last year.. we recently added some harmonies which work well with the chorus.. I've tried to add them in at the end of the song.. but it doesn't seem to quite work...

http://www.phunkynutts.com/music/Gloope ... ve%204.mp3

Any help / ideas would be appreciated..:)

Ben

Sounds great with the doubling -- I'd stick with that for the majority, then do octaves on the main parts of the chorus, with the remainder of the chorus and the close of the song just a second vocal doing a third. :shrug:

Nice choon Gloop! :)

Thanks xander

It's the "grains of sands keep flowing.. they're golden .. they're golden" bit that was what I'd recently added. I was thinking about it on the way to work... i wonder if I should rework the end chorus a bit ... in that instead of dropping some instruments out.. it repeats but gets quieter with the "grains of sands ..." thingy staying the same volume ... maybe repeating a few more times...

Ben

Well, it sounds great to me but only you know what you want the end product to be. Go with your hunches -- of course. But don't 'over-hunch'. You know how you can beat something to death, yeah? ;)

erm... with a baseball bat!?

;)

Ben

:hihi:

...or with an EQ if you've a mind... :lol:

adj wrote::hihi:

...or with an EQ if you've a mind... :lol:
I have no mind!.. I'll stick to baseball bats..:D

I still love this tune :love: , Can't say I notice any major differences to last summer's verion though?

The bits at the end bonte!.... where another vocal line comes in over the chorus..

Apart from that there's not that much of a change! a bit of reverb on the synth and some added cymbals..

Ben

Return to “Music Cafe”