Yay! Back in action: Albino3 track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks all!

@Hovmod: yeah, the HH bugs me too but I haven't had time to do a new mix. Good to see the tracker's working its charm! :D

Hey Mica great sound mate! :tu:

I think the hat sibilance could be fixed with a wee bit of EQ.

GREAT track! WOW! :shock:

:)

adj wrote:Hey Mica great sound mate! :tu:
I think the hat sibilance could be fixed with a wee bit of EQ.
GREAT track! WOW! :shock::)
Gee, tanks! :oops:

:lol:

Well -- go on -- remix it! :smack:

so we can hear it again...

:hihi:

adj wrote:Are we there yet? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now? What about now?
:dog: :hihi:

:smack:

This is a fun listen. Gets smarter as it goes along. thanks for sharing!

Jazzyspoon wrote:...Gets smarter as it goes along. thanks for sharing!
:D I like that, thanks!

Due to popular harassment . . .
Trois Albinos (8:20, a little under 8 MB)
Link updated 2007-03-06

Mixing/mastering is very tricky. Fix one problem and new ones arise. The original mix not only was very harsh on the HH, but had no bottom end. I think the HH is fixed . . . but the bottom end?

"I have my doubts about the quantity of flour in the pudding."

Ahh... There you go... :tu:

:D

I could stand here in front of that audience and take bows all day. I love that gif!

TA, adj :D

Yeah -- definitely one of my favs... See that girl in the second row, stage right? She's saying to her girlfriend "Man -- I tell ya, that emdot is really cookin me juices tonight!"

:)

adj wrote:Yeah -- definitely one of my favs... See that girl in the second row, stage right? She's saying to her girlfriend "Man -- I tell ya, that emdot is really cookin me juices tonight!"
Either that or the meds are just kicking in :hihi:

Damn!

I only heard the updated mix. This means that I didn't like it before it was cool, and that I gain far fewer cool points for liking it now.

But I do like it.

;)

herodotus wrote:Damn!

I only heard the updated mix. This means that I didn't like it before it was cool, and that I gain far fewer cool points for liking it now.

But I do like it.

;)
I can send you a screwed up mix so you can like it when it was bad, too :D

TA!

Return to “Music Cafe”