TSS - Year Of The Pig [drm'n'doom'n'brks'n'fnk'n'doom]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New album's coming along nicely, last one's out in a couple months, will pimp it when it's released ;)

http://www.antisound.net/files/TSS_yotp_160kbps.mp3

160kbps / ~7.5mb / unmastered / unreleased / enjoy!

cheers, sk

good piece...cool changes.

how did you manage to capture the sounds that have been in my head since Bush came to office?

Spacious, nervous, claustrophobic. I would have lost the synth chords at the end but that's just me. An enjoyable listen.

thanks for listening, all
mayan wrote:how did you manage to capture the sounds that have been in my head since Bush came to office?
heh, you're not the only one with persona of questionable integrity as Dear Leader ;)
dystonia_ek wrote:Spacious, nervous, claustrophobic. I would have lost the synth chords at the end but that's just me. An enjoyable listen.
I think they're funny and cute!

cheers,
sk

Abstract and powerful. droning hums and pounding ritualistic rhythms. An impressive listen. Are you playing the drums or are they programmed? Oh, and beautiful editing, too. Very inspiring,
thanks for sharing,
jazzyspoon

Hi jazzy, thanks for listening.
The drums are programmed - I do play the drums, but not that well ;)

cheers, sk

this is very spooky stuff... your genre description is quite appropriate :D

I like the way it comes back after the silent bit near the end when the wahwah guitar comes in.
Here's the synth now...... sounds like the track is lifted from a DJ set and this is the new tune.

I agree with what's been said about the drums,excellent programming!

Marco :)

Return to “Music Cafe”