Battlefield new epic track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

haha

indeed! You're dead right with the contest! I think I'll stop posting there! :D

And I'm off then to post a track, orchestral one! :D hehe
www.nikolas-sideris.com
CGEmpire is no more...

:D

Great job!!

Honestly, this sounds 100% fantastic - I love the melody and the chord progression (very dramatic build-up). The staccato violin part doesn't go over as well, but that's a hard thing to compose - it's really just supposed to be rhythmic, but it still has to have notes! So annoying! :P

Definitely captures the spirit of that classic Zimmer type of sound with the heavy strings though. RA sounds great here, although the vibrato turns into something close to a trill which seems out of place. Also interesting stuff here rhythmically - I don't know how much those few extra beats at the end of the progression enhance, but it definitely functions well! I really enjoyed listening to this track :D thanks for posting it!

xander wrote: ...and usually they outnumber the musicians in here by about five-to-one.
Do they? :shock: I rarely see any trolls here....

Anyway, OP, they got Myspace blocked here at work and I don't like to go there anyway because I hate it. Got this tune up somehwere else?

Anyway, OP, they got Myspace blocked here at work and I don't like to go there anyway because I hate it. Got this tune up somehwere else?
yes on soundclick, follow my signature

Got this tune up somehwere else?
Does it work on sooundclick ?

o sorry, I didn't see your SC link lol. :hihi:

Anyway this is really sweet, I love epic filmscore orchestral.

I have a stupid question, what are the pounding Zimmer-esque drums? I have been trying for a long time to emulate that huge epic soundtrack drum sound and tbh I'm stymied. I use QLSO Gold and none of the drums can produce that big Zimmer sound. Either I don't know how to use them or I'm not using the right type of drum. :?

Anyway fantastic work! The choirs are magnificent, I SO want that EW choir lib.

thank you for your comment ,
I have a stupid question, what are the pounding Zimmer-esque drums?
I use the Taiko from stormdrum , there is a Taiko in Gold Xp but it doesn't sound like the stordrum one , and i have coupled the taiko with the wagner drum (I'm sure that the wagner drum is in gold )
Anyway fantastic work! The choirs are magnificent, I SO want that EW choir lib.
I think that you missed the group buy frim eastwest, It wasn't too expensive , IMHO the price is good enough for a professionnal ( du to the library quality,awesome) but for a non professionnal the group buy price is perfect.

Return to “Music Cafe”