blortblort - puppies (all of them)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

puppies (all of them)

especially when they're finally sleepy.

hope you enjoy!

bb

Smooth as always, great track. I really like the dreamy overlay to the crunchy rhythm. Very tasty, indeed.

Would that by any chance be a new plugin on the drum track?

wooohooo!!! listening, with the sub up... good night puppies.

@bobsled- Thanks, Man! glad ya like. I've been in a "mode" for the last several... it may continue ;)
[stand by for sorry ass explanation...]
I've been reaallllly strapped for time for the last 3 months, I'm doing some really on the fly/stream of consciousness/let the chips fall as they may ...."compositions"... really CAN't call them compositions... it's much more like semi-modular improvisations. Some more successful than others....which I've NOT posted :oops: ....thought I might ought to splain my recent "direction"
Maybe this summer I'll have the time and initiative to create more "compositional" material :wink:
the drums were Frankestien'd loops in Live and I used 3 sends on'em: all to different settings of AD's Replicant plug. The AD guys just did an update to it and I think it's just superkillerdynamitOOOO!!!

@dover666 -thank you for listening, Sir! hope the low end ain't toooo aggressive!
lookin' fwd to abusing your stuttererer pluggie soon 8)

i've a mono version of it i'm thinking about not finishing and just letting people check out... it's kind of touchy sometimes, but the innards are quite different..... anyway, yeah, thanks for the song... went down nice and smooth.

First of all - holy sh*t, bobsled's still alive! Thought you had fallen off the face of the planet, or at least the face of kvr! Good to see ya 'round!

Lovely track bb! So gentle this one, and with a real sadness for me. Some beautiful delays going on as well, very cool!
Image Image

'tis good to hear from our friendly neighborhood bobsled!

Thanks for listening Mr.Slax! angstrolooper rules don't it?

@dover- if you're still watching this thread, I may have a little something using your stuttererer(turned out to be a rather longer tune for me :oops: ...)
I'll try to get that posted later today...

Heh, polyslax!
AngstroLooper is designed for simple use, to be played live with the minimum of swearing.
:lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”