Spastic EBM song.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

(Dark Energy) is the new song I'm working on

I messing around with mixing and trying different methods, what do you think of the mix? Also I plan on adding vocals and some more melody. But just messing with mixing right now.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageart ... dID=556120
logic 7.1

'Dark energy' was creatively interesting, but the very high end digi-distortion noise keyboard that plays through out the entire track should really be taken out now and then to let the rest of the little perc and texture sounds come forward. Style preference, i suppose.
The mix itself isn't as full, loud, or impactful as your others, but this seems to be the beginnings of the track, so its a 'wait and see'.

Hope this was the kind of feedback you were looking for or i might sound like a great big ass.....again.
peace
jazzyspoon

Thanks jazzy spoon for listening, I definetly over used some parts definetly needs more variation and I also am experimenting with a new Uad card. I think I need to let up a little on the compresson and eq, very power full card.
Also I'm using my crappy computer speakers right now, cause I sold my kore that was my interface for my events, So that dont help much.

Again thanks, that I agree with what you say,
logic 7.1

Return to “Music Cafe”