Mars music club nightly jam

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Although there are still transmission problems and the sound comes a bit noisy and muffled,
we have a recording from a well known music club from the Red Planet :

Mars Music Club Freejam

Cheers

...this isn't deadly serious... kind of joke...
:hihi:

Hey, I give you credit just for the creative idea. I must say, giving songs a theme up front is an effective idea, gotta do that some time, too (but that would mean I would have to have that theme in my mind while composing... hmm... maybe not).

Back to your song... yeah, I could imagine those Marsians jamming away, or maybe the first manned Mars explorers having a little party on their long journey. Cool stuff, has an addictive beat.

Thanks for listening Jakob
I'm glad you like the idea behind it, and Yes ! I usually have a theme for each track, it helps me focusing

Cheers

i love that lofi lead, this reminds of a cabaret made by a atari jaguar. i love the playing, and the intentional charecter this track has.

Thanks for listening sloworm :D
I'm glad you enjoyed it

Cheers

Original idea. This is weird, :o but you get used very soon to the different ambience.
A lot of melody sinking in noise. The mix is a bit confused.

mars samba bossa?! industrial enthnic lounge?! music for bored austronauts? cool idea, but a bit static arrangement, <grin>

liqih wrote:mars samba bossa?! industrial enthnic lounge?! music for bored austronauts? cool idea, but a bit static arrangement, <grin>
Thanks for listening liqih ! I started as a joke and I didn't take too seriously the arrangements, but you're certainly right.

Cheers

Ok, my last bump and then it'll slide down to the vault...

Return to “Music Cafe”