Have You Ever Seen Stevie Wonder Play the DRUMS?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, not bad. I happened to click one of the other links on that page and watched this 7 year old. :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8cvKImV ... ed&search=

CypherOne wrote:Have You Ever Seen Stevie Wonder Play the DRUMS?

nope, but neither has he...

sorry.
:lol:

Pure genius. Certainly lives up to his name. 8)

I'm amused by what his drummer is thinking stood behind Stevie all the time?

"Yeah yeah, just calm down you big headed f****r, blah blah, just hurry up eh man? I mean, when do I get a chance on the piano eh? And watch me new snare you heavy handed shit"
http://chrisamusic.bandcamp.com/
"It's square to be hip"

amazing timing and sense of "swing" or groove or whatever to call it. even that little bit where he is just playing the kick is funky and groovy as heck. amazing "musical" drumming in lack of a better word

Just watched this...

Holy Moley! It's easy to memorize where everything is on your home set, but to walk on a stage and feel where everything is on a drumset once(with one hand while the other is covering the hihat) and then going into it, with better drumming than most drummers you see on a stage with the gift of sight...nothing short of amazing.

I got _Songs in the Key of Life_ when it came out. I was 11, and it completely opened my ears to music styles I'd never heard before -- funk, gospel, soul, r&b. I don't think the album has aged particularly well, but it was mind-boggling to someone raised on a diet of the Carpenters, Kingston Trio, Peter Paul & Mary and the Everly Brothers...

brain

Braindrop wrote:I got _Songs in the Key of Life_ when it came out. I was 11, and it completely opened my ears to music styles I'd never heard before -- funk, gospel, soul, r&b. I don't think the album has aged particularly well, but it was mind-boggling to someone raised on a diet of the Carpenters, Kingston Trio, Peter Paul & Mary and the Everly Brothers...

brain

shit looks like you got the best of both worlds

Kingston wrote:the white girls in the front row didn't quite know how to clap! :tu:

"Maude, is this what they call that black music?"
"I don't know Shirley honey, but it sho feels good, don't it?"

8)

Return to “Music Cafe”