Relax Max !!!... .. .

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

marcolino soul is nice, <grin>

thought I would like to hear something from you without any lent vocals to appreciate more you playing

very nice music and voice! i like the style!

Liqih, maybe we should make always 2 versions of our songs : an instrumental and one with vocals.
I like both things ! But I observe that when one makes an instrumental, some people miss voices and vice-verse... :roll:
BTW it's amazing the things you have done since you stayed here a month in MelloMaxlandia.
I don't know if it's because we inspired you in a possitive way or that you were so glad to get rid of us in the end and be back with your wonderful wife and daughter and eat the best cheese of the world in your NuDash-factory... :hihi:

cecgwen IMO you have an excellent taste for music ! 8) :hihi:

Wow, so many good reviews ! :help: this feels suspicious, I don't trust this... :roll:
MOTHER, is that you again, pretending to be somebody else ? :-o :shock:
People over here won't like that, so get of the line !!! :x :lol:

Cheers,

Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Holy goat nipples, Max, that's damned pretty. I love the guitar especially.
Don't second guess the good reviews, this is incredibly nice. :love:

There is an awful lot to like about this track -- the vocals, the arrangement of the horns, the overall construction and the mood it conveys.

I don't think the birdsong at the beginning and end adds much to it, in my opinion, although my budgie enjoyed those parts.

It may be a shade too long and could perhaps be tightened up a little to give it even greater impact.

I wish a voice would whisper into my ear like that. :(

wow that was a really amazing mix of styles and ideas. I was also really impressed w/ your contest entry.

Return to “Music Cafe”