First post here

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is my first piece posted here at the Music Cafe. I hope I did this right, here goes:

http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_v2_ ... f_69551149
Wow, it worked, came out green and everything! The song is called "Mary Electric," it's an instrumental synth tune, kind of pop funky synth stuff.

Edited: I'm not even ashamed, I've come to accept failure as a friend. I like technology, but for some reason, I've pissed it off, so even my electric shaver tries to hurt me while my cell phone just laughs.

Hopefully, this will work.

Edit again: Thanks to Zeoy for setting it up as a direct link (I've got to learn how to do that). Also, I forget to mention, this piece's ending was inspired by the Sopranos.
Last edited by DrBoomBoom on Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I've made my bones! Had five posts and the link went green. Did the computer know I'm Irish?

I got nothing here so far, are you sure its posted correctly? (got winamp)

Hmm it came up as a m3u download so I think you actually uploaded a "playlist" file of some sort instead of an mp3.

You on windows? You need to re-upload the song from the folder it's in (the .mp3 or whatever) and not from the media player... hope I'm not telling you something you don't know, but it's your first post, I want to help, and your name is intriguing. :)

Welcome to KVR.
Come for the advice,
stay for the robot lobster memes.

Also, for future reference, box.net doesn't direct link the song, it takes you to a page with the direct link so your song won't show up in the KVR Music Tracker (neat little feature, link over on the left column "KVR music" or somesuch) which isn't in any qay required, just neat.

AArgh. I'll try to upload it again. Thanks all for the good advice.

If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Zeoy, thanks. Now I've got to learn how to do that. Any tutorials on it? I've looked through the FAQ's and maybe I've missed something?

Thanks again.

I just followed your link, right-clicked the download button and chose copy link location (Firefox) :wink:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Not sure how the word funky applies here? To me, this is raw 80s synth pop, and even though that beat drives me crazy I love the track for its flashback value. What else you got in there DrBB?
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”