Sit back...Relax to my peaceful atmosphere..

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Click to be at peace.. :)

Was just fooling around with a buffer to see what it could do. Nothing serious just testing it out to see if I could make some subliminal background sounds..

OH BE CAREFUL SOME PARTS ARE KINDA LOUD!

L

I'd like to make one of those day after the earth ends and the sun rises tracks.. :lol:

Lagrange,

This one reminded me at first of some old Eno stuff I have - either from "On Land" or "Music For Airports", or "The Pearl - collab with Harold Budd".

-Scott

I was testing my abilities to 'paint with sound'.. Did you enjoy?

L

This is "under the sea" music IMO. Beautiful. Can you re master to a lower db? The distortion from clipping ruins this tune.

I will use a limiter next time.. As I said, it's just a bunch of my pre-recorded sounds run live thru a LPF then scrubbed thru a buffer with lots of feedback.. No thought really went into it as I it was purely subliminal experimentation for backing of other songs. Thinking of putting elongated messages underneath songs next "yyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuuuuuullllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeee tttttthhhhhhhiiiisssssmmmmmmmuuuuuuussssssssiiiiiiiccccc nnnnnnnooooooowwwwwwwgggggooooooooobbbbbbyyyyyyeeeeeiiiiiiiittttttt" :hihi:

Thanx for the feedback guys! :D

L

Sweet! What do you mean with "scrubbed threw a buffer"?

True, very peaceful, went to sleep listening to it.

Thanks for sharing.

Ok great that means the silent message in there "ssssllleeeeepppp" is working!:lol:

sushishiva - I basically used the mouse and clicked down, moving it around the screen (like I was painting) over the sound I wanted!

L

Return to “Music Cafe”