Polyslax - Pearl

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pattonfreak1 wrote:I think justin nailed it when he said "early hip-hop". I kept expecting Big Daddy Kane to start spittin'.
Excellent track bruva!
Cheers man! I don't listen to much hip hop these days, but yeah, bring on the vintage stuff fo sho.
Miro wrote:Great track 8) Laid back, but with a real attitude. Like the degeneration ending 8)
A little more variation after the break at around 4 mins and this would be perfect for me.
Cheers! :phones:
Thanks Miro! I hear you on the variation. I threw away some extra material from this track as it was too long and too difficult to manage... unfortunately this may have left a bit of dead space in the middle. Ah well, I'm so deeply into my next track at this point that I probably won't get back to this one.
Image Image

So cool I had to defrost my speakers. Fantastic soundscaping and a seemingly effortless groove. Thanks a lot for the superb music, Polyslax. :)
Read reviews of free netlabel/Creative Commons music at Catching The Waves, a most amateurish free music blog. @catchingthewave

nice tune, for my taste the bass is too strong and unfit

Thanks a lot Hitch, I really appreciate the nice feedback!

Thanks for the listen assaf_zo!
Image Image

wowowowowow, that's quite a groove. can't stop shaking my head.
a keeper

Cheers Wopelka, glad you liked it!
Image Image

Slick track and enjoyable listen. The bass line is a real tickler. Nicely done on the textures and ep noodling.
And yet again i sit here with a coffee in my hand listening to your stuff. What fun.

p.s. my puter is back on track...

Niiiiice.
Definately has that old skool hip hop feel, kinda reminds me of the theme from wild style.

uberchillimost! really enjoyed this! and really :love: the building textures in the last quarter of the song. :tu:
ModuLR / Radio

This one had me improvising lyrics and bluesy melodies for my dog as we grooved out to it. Very cool sounds with humanity in the overall execution. :)

Thanks very much gentlemen! :D
Image Image

nice dubby feel for a sunday afternoon joint :)

vurt wrote:nice dubby feel for a sunday afternoon joint :)
Always glad to be of assistance! :wink: Cheers mate!
Image Image

this is my kinda track. This to me is the NY sound of the mid to late 80's.

some cool shit.

dw

dusted william wrote:this is my kinda track. This to me is the NY sound of the mid to late 80's.

some cool shit.

dw
Thanks dw! ...showin' my age again. :oops:
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”