RK - The Inamorata Complex

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I only had about 3 hours to work on this total, and I know it's far from perfect (I can still pick out a lot of stuff I want to fix in the long run), but I wont have much time to work on this for awhile, so I'm posting it now as good, and plan on totally revisiting it somewhere in the future.. Even if it could use some work, I'm still rather proud of it.

I used FL7, Battery 3 for the rhythms, Kontakt 2 for the natural instruments, an Alesis Fusion 8HD for the sweepy pad sounds, and a Roland SH-32 for the low bass.

The Inamorata Complex

Thanks for your feedback, and enjoy the song!

That's a pretty epic composition for such short peice. Well, I guess it's not that short but you used your sounds really well without letting anything get boring.

That SH-32 looks like a lot of fun. One of my coworkers programmed the DSP behind the Fusion line so I'm pretty familiar with that synth, quite under rated IMO.

I really enjoyed this one, very cinematic. Thanks,

3am

Wow! You should be proud. This is a lovely composition with nice details all over. Very cinematic, as Justin points out. I like the way it doesn't resolve to the obvious note, at least in my head... keeps you hanging on. Very impressive, hope to hear more from you!
Image Image

Thanks alot guys!

Oh, and Justin, yeah, I adore my Fusion.:) It always finds it's way into my songs.

Very nice. Epic and cinematic are good descriptors. Definitely sounds like you put some good work into this. I especially like the big strings and Fusion pad.

Return to “Music Cafe”