"Waiting" A song I just created!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone, I just got my keyboard wednesday, and I just created this song!

http://www.myspace.com/brokenfridayband

The name of the song is "Waiting"

I know I overpowered the string a little, but I was too lazy to upload the finalized copy.

It's for a female singe. Sorry fellas! :P

Hi -- probably ought to be posted to Music Cafe, where you'll get comments and (we hope, constructive) criticism. Shall I move the thread over there?

I couldn't find it! Please do so, thanks bro! I knew I seen it one time. Thanks :)

yes, why not? Et bonne chance avec <<la>> singe. :)

Thanks alot bro! Good thing my grandfather was part creol, and I took french! :P

mine was an itinerant arab, and so did i. :P

:hihi:

Sweet!

download link doesn't seem to work :(
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Oh sorry, download is disabled at the moment.

liked it, apart from the strings, and the basic drum track could do with a little spice.

Thanks, any suggestions?

the strings come in too regularly/frequently, rather than highlighting particular sections. Also, the sound itself is a little wooden/mechanical - no dynamics, variation, or development. The drums stick to the same pace and pattern throughout - an odd fill wouldn't hurt, or an underlay to flesh them out. Again, no variation or development. But I appreciate you "just created this song", so I'd assume a lot of what I'm hearing is rough guide-tracks? :)

Ouch, thanks. :)

i didn't mean it was shit, just perhaps a bit embryonic. so do somemore work on it. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”