3am - Plague-Locked Loop feat. Runagate (LOUD)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So this is breakcore?Nice and complex.I could imagine some crazy hi paced battle taking playing out with this in the background.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

I may have to perform with this live, justin.

I listened to it in headphones about 30 times so far. I think there's 2307 varieties of sounds in there!

runagate wrote:I may have to perform with this live, justin.

I listened to it in headphones about 30 times so far. I think there's 2307 varieties of sounds in there!
I've listened to it a few times myself,it's like one of those films where you have to watch it twice to understand everything thats going on :o
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Yeah, I don't think there are 2 bars that repeat in this track. Hell there may not be 2 whole notes that repeat.
runagate wrote:I think there's 2307 varieties of sounds in there!
:lol: That reminds me of the Futurama episode when a family of Cygnoids opened a Pizza parlor next to Planet Express and they said that their Pizza contained "5 kinds'a things". :lol:

I am in love with Crushinator

She's the pink one on the right.

Nice!! Me likes

But loud? Carlos Giffoni is loud!

cool.

you know what i think would work really well ... ? (not that it needs help.) increase the tempo a few times during the piece. maybe four times, at the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and coda points. (it would need a coda for this.) little lurches upward in speed and intensity. :-)

basically I like this for creative use of sounds and the cool rythm, just hard for me to hear it as remix of the rungate track, <grin>,

but also I have two critics if you don't mind:
1) too much of laser shot video game sound
2) not enough strucured evolution

liqih wrote:but also I have two critics if you don't mind:
1) too much of laser shot video game sound
2) not enough strucured evolution
I whole heartedly welcome any abuse you can send my way! :lol:

but seriously thanks Rachmiel and Liqih. Thats the kind of input I need to make sure I don't continue making stuff as shitty as this. I still need to do a final Pro-Tools polish on this turd so I'll see if I can incorporate you input.

Thanks again guys,

3am

I'll give this one more go round then let it go.

Jebus if this is your shitty I want to filter your potty to recylce for myself.

Bump since I've listened to it 30 more times. Seems a tiny payback.

fatjack wrote:wooow, this is really fuckin something!!!
a bit speechless for now !!

im with him, and yes it means i like it :o

awesome 8)

Thanks guys, it was a fun project to work on.

I could be MIA for a while, I'm swamped in work and paid gigs. A good thing I guess but less fun than this. Hopefully new toys will come of it.

Return to “Music Cafe”