Racist

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BTW, daniel, do you still want that poem read? I didn't get to record it (trouble with the preamp) but will do it if you still need it.
Yes, yes, I want !
I didn't want to disturb you again, but I want ! :)

Daniel

As an honorific member of the minority of bad musicians on KVR, I made a remix of your song called "Empathy for the devil", and I hope NOBODY will laugh here.
Empathy for the devil
You can't always get what you waaaant...

As an honorific member of the minority of bad musicians on KVR, I made a remix of your song called "Empathy for the devil", and I hope NOBODY will laugh here.
No, it's great ! :)
I like it. Truly.
Can I propose this version on my site, please.
Pleaaaaase ?
I think politically incorrect jokes are fine - as long as the one telling them is unbiased.
Yes. You're right. It's an important notion.
But I repeat : it's dangerous.

Daniel

Daniel, of course you can ! But maybe it was just a joke... :)

stanlea wrote:As an honorific member of the minority of bad musicians on KVR, I made a remix of your song called "Empathy for the devil", and I hope NOBODY will laugh here.
Empathy for the devil
Sorry, but

:lol:
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

Well cry me a river. :roll:
i have lived here in the states for almost 30 years...originally from Germany. I can't tell you how many times people have given me shit about the whole german thing. Some was funny, some wasn't but it was never offensive to me. The reason why some jokes like this are funny is because there is some truth in these jokes. So get over it!!!
Ohh....and... nice song, good recording and nice melody :tu:

The reason why some jokes like this are funny is because there is some truth in these jokes
No, djguido. I'm not according with you.
But I think that you can understand why.

Daniel

... And, Djguido, I've forgotten : your piece "Closer Now" is a very nice song. :shock:
Daniel

A joke tells much more about the person, who tells it and the laughing bystanders and onlookers, than about the minority, the joke should be about.
Therefore the only good jokes are jokes about oneself.
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:A joke tells much more about the person, who tells it and the laughing bystanders and onlookers, than about the minority, the joke should be about.
Therefore the only good jokes are jokes about oneself.
That's why I did it. Joking must be done seriously.

OK, Stanlea, now, your piece "Empathy for the devil" is on my site. :D
Click on my keyboard >

Daniel Pompougnac

Return to “Music Cafe”