KVR Jazz Collab

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nah, the piano was just fine. But I'll see which one I'll get along with best.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

:hyper:
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Excellent!

So when everyone's done with their takes, would it be possible to send me the WAVs/aiffs to mix? I can put up a temporary FTP space if necessary.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Yep, too easy, mate :)

How are you going on it Sascha? Too busy? Soulata is going to play sax in a couple of days, I think :hyper:

*cough*

:hihi:

Wow, disappeared off the front page fast - might have to pm Sascha and Soulata :)

you sound good, man! downloaded your track, sitting here playing along -- your comping's nice too, maybe a little Jimmy Rowles-ish influence? dunno, whatever, sounds great.

I could maybe do a guitar track, couple of choruses. anyway, saw this a couple of days ago, hated to see it scroll off into oblivion with no one acknowledging it.
Yes. That's a human ear, all right.

Sorry for the horrible delay. Been touring and in addition, my private life is absolutely spoiled ATM due to my GF most likely leaving me (we're living together, etc...). Bad times, no idea when I can concentrate on fun projects again, right now it's tough enough to keep up with my jobs halfway properly.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

@beboop: Sorry, mate - I missed your reply! You were probably thinking I was incredibly rude ignoring you like that :oops: By all means, have a go at it :)

@Sascha: Very sorry to hear that, mate :( Hope to have a play with you at some point in the future, but for now, do what you gotta do :)

well...ok! :)

probably be a few days, hopefully I can put something presentable up by the weekend.

aha. a definite chill in here.

Well, enjoyed playing on your track! Good luck with your collab.

:?

I enjoyed your playing, mate, so please link to it again - Greg just missed your post as I did, I reckon :)

:shrug: I deleted the link because I took the file down. I only have 5M of web space, and a very iffy 28.8 dialup connection. So uploading an mp3 is a bit of a slog, and then when it's up it wipes out my tiny allotment on the server.

I was kind of hoping posting might prod someone else into having a go, but apparently not. Glad you liked it, I enjoyed doing it -- not much point in posting it again, though.

beboop wrote::shrug: I deleted the link because I took the file down. I only have 5M of web space, and a very iffy 28.8 dialup connection. So uploading an mp3 is a bit of a slog, and then when it's up it wipes out my tiny allotment on the server.

I was kind of hoping posting might prod someone else into having a go, but apparently not. Glad you liked it, I enjoyed doing it -- not much point in posting it again, though.
This morning, this thread was coloured the "no new posts" colour, even though beboop added this since I read this thread last - no wonder we're missing new posts! Must be a bug with the new forum look :x

Anyway, beboop, sorry we didn't notice before, and sorry to hear you're still on 28.8 :shock: :hihi:

I'd be happy to host it if you wanna pm me, but if not, fair enough.

:)

Return to “Music Cafe”