Some DnB

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My first ever DnB tune :-o. Dodgy mix, but Im not too concerned with it.
BLAH
Leave feedback/advice/suggestions if you like.
EDIT: URL is being a PITA :bang:
EDIT 2: Link now works :D

slow for dnb yes? like the vocals... there awesome... The mix is allright, I think a little more eq on some parts cold have helped... Sound quality is good.. Its different dnb... I quite like... needs a little more in terms of changes to keep intrest... whateve is going on halfway you keep making us epect a major drop.. and it doesnt seem to show up... its causing nervousness its like waiting for a realease that doesnt happen... it just seems to go up and stay level... but doesnt come down again... I am still waiting, for the down... ok, I head a mini drop... but still sounds like it needed a bit more down, its like a slow down, and not a major drop... wow... finally the drop comes near the end..... what a f**king releif.... That was very fun... ok, I am so happy it dropped... damn you... It took so long... it was quite nerveracking.... very good. nicely done ending. I really like the track. Very cool
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

:lol: Haha - yeah I had way too many breaks in there. You keep expecting something, but nothing comes :hihi: . This track was way too "busy" for my taste. I didn't think it was that slow though :o . Thanks for the comments. :wink:

like the way this peaks and troughs.

crazy laughing lady vox are a treat!

You don't mean clipping do you? Thanks for the listen :).

no, I mean the feel of the peice!

Oh, alright then. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”