Bonteburg: Slowish Techno - Itch

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Itch

Slow one (130 bpm) with a lot of mangled vocal samples for percussion.
Rather a long track with 16 bars , rather than the usual 8, serving as the basic loop. Enjoy/Praise/Critique!

Is the detuned siren thingie loud enough?? It seems to get tamer every time I listen to it.

Marco :D

Top groove! as per oft by you
Vocal are nicely annoying (but i feel could blend more into the tune halfway though some kind of morphing)
the scrambled voices (or bent sounds) work well but could be developed a bit more for I think with a counter morph or change to the sucktion vocal.
As for the siren, I feel that your working field is very filled in and things are getting in the way of one another, try a bit more radikal down eq'ing on some tracks to see if room is created.

itch-scratch
freaked up dubstahr mix (mainly the second half)

I always wanted to know how it'd work together

wow! I love it!

You seem to go those important millimetres further.

I actually prefer it to my version. :eek:

Mmmm.

I could just picture this as the backing for a Star Wars type space battle scene. Nice work.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Bonteburg wrote:wow! I love it!

You seem to go those important millimetres further.

I actually prefer it to my version. :eek:
:oops:

kewl

jeeeeez these hats sizzle

:)

siren sounds uberkewl and not to loud to me

nice work both of you

slainte :phones: rob

Good Job,
if something is missing,... i would have to say breaks, pads, leads
but basicly well done

Groovy track Marco! I agree with mystahr that the spectrum is a bit crowded, still, I like the elements in this. 8)
Image Image

i'd like to know how to make such progressive evolution. trancey.
nice work Marco. 8)

Nice :) . I like the slow song much. And for a fart like me it's not even slow :lol: . And as I already thought, mystahr and Bonteburger, that is a great team, both songs sound good. The best for my taste are both very good ends of the song, and Mystahr's last seconds are superb.

Thanks for all the comments! :D
yeah klemperer, seems lke a bit of unadulterated chaos did my tune a world of good too.

:)

phat!

Return to “Music Cafe”