3am - ambient-ish/noise-like track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VicDiesel wrote:The sounds are very machine-like. Harsh. Though not too.
:D

Then you do know the reference to my inspiration. The show will typicaly deal with the line between the mechanical and the organic. It too has a very harsh but beautiful feel to it.

Thanks for listening!

lush! 8)

Dld for later 'gater :D
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Thanks vurt, it's like a compliment from the king (you know how critical Elvis could be... when he was alive).

Hope you like it musikmachine.

bump

justin is on a roll! :-)

gorgeous tone poem. edgy und intense.

the ebb and flow of density really works, keeps it fresh. love the vocal passaggio.

might have wanted to end at 5:10?

but then you'd have lost the last couple of minutes which are scrumptious.

rachmiel wrote:gorgeous tone poem. edgy und intense.
Cool, I'm glad you liked it. :D

3am

hey justin...just dropping by to tell you how much I dug the piece. Like buttah.

Like buttah? I guess I never though of it that way. I guess if your butter was derived from the milk of cybernetic cows and ended up with metal filings in it. :D

Thanks for listening Mayan!

I like this track very much ... lush stuff
Looking forward to what comes next ... :D

More, more!

excellent trax! really awesome!!
congrats.

omg justin! a few days ago i started a project called "cyberpunk sonata" after finishing 2nd gig... talk about synchronicity! (didn't notice this thread before) will definitely give this a listen!

MacZero wrote:a few days ago i started a project called "cyberpunk sonata" after finishing 2nd gig...
That's really cool! I like the title too. It's funny how life works that way sometimes.:D

Thanks Jack, and Thanks Frog for listening. I didn't think this track would get this much mileage. :lol:

Peace all!

I like this kind of sound!
very nice.

Return to “Music Cafe”