new track- Here I Am

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New track-

Any thoughts on the mix and the vocals?

all comments welcomed

thanks!

http://www.lestblight.com/music/Going%2 ... I%20Am.mp3

Hi I check out your track, its very somber... sounded like the vocals were a little burried in the mix. To be honest with you I would give a better review but I am pretty tired... I just thought I would give a heads about the vocals cause I am from new york city as well. although I have been travelling about for quite some time now... :-)
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

thanks

tried to lower vox as not to distract from the music - just give direction..are thw rods unclear?

thanks btw

lestblight wrote:are thw rods unclear?

are the words unclear?

Yes... but maybe this is what your going for with your music. I dunno. me personally, I would have the vocals a lot higher in the mix

:)
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

IMHO ofcourse

sorry - "are the words unclear"

( on my cellphone)

johnny2johnny wrote:IMHO ofcourse
whats imho?

that bbs speak... I myself had to google. it means.... in my own humble opinion...

Return to “Music Cafe”