annode - "after a thursday rain" glitch

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This one is quite different then my usual style...but i believe it works. What do you think?

If you have good phones or a sub woofer, this piece has sound for both.

http://home.comcast.net/~newdabranck/mu ... y_rain.mp3
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

glitchy

good 4 minutes listen

calm atmo

love it

gorgeous :love:

i am now officially stalking ET on his trip around the cafe :o

awesome tune though, glad i didn't miss it.

cheers,

steve.

blaster78 wrote:gorgeous :love:

i am now officially stalking ET on his trip around the cafe :o

awesome tune though, glad i didn't miss it.

cheers,

steve.
:D

Hey thanks guys!
I didn't expect any comments for this one.
After later listens,the sorta droning keyboard started to nag at me. So i'd like to rework the piece and put some more effort into it.

I'll repost it later.

Been using "oatmeal" synth recently,(the percussive glitching), and I have to say it one great and unique generator!
I have another cut coming to the cafe using oatmeal that will maybe blow some socks off. : ^ I

Thanks again for the generous comments.

EDIT - Just hit me that ET sez "a good 4 min listen". Your right,there's just not enough listenable content to hold 'ya for 11 mins. I agree.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Super nice drifty piece, no problem staying tuned into it, thanks for that!
Image Image

Very relaxing. The rhythmic bits are very cool indeed. I enjoyed it and didn't mind the length at all.

3am

nice work, Barry. quite different from what I expected, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Wide, sleeping keys over atmospheric electronic water torture makes for a decent morning meditation experiment. Thanks for sharing.

a great sound that feels more like an act of nature than a human construction. do you listen to monolake? the music is very different but the mood of some of their songs reminds me of this.

annode wrote:Hey thanks guys!
After later listens,the sorta droning keyboard started to nag at me. So i'd like to rework the piece and put some more effort into it.

I'll repost it later.

EDIT - Just hit me that ET sez "a good 4 min listen". Your right,there's just not enough listenable content to hold 'ya for 11 mins. I agree.
I prefer the droning on keyboard and that to the rest. Great first thing in the morning music in any case. If it's emptied out enough, I'd drift with it for 11 minutes or whatever quite happily.

IE, it does seem to vacillate between being an ambient event/non-event and asking to be listened to. The flow gets interrupted periodically, and says 'notice this attribute'.
it's always something. if it's not one thing, it's another.

Return to “Music Cafe”