blaster78 - omnioterraformation - samples included for remix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aieda_cin wrote:are their any guitarists with mean sounding guitars watching this forum....

some punk ass bitch murdered all these remixes with a mix of her own.... you can hear her barking if you listen carefully....

feel free to kick me for sampling all your remixes and doing this to it ;)

i don't know the rules of sampling... i don't know who any of these voices are.... but here you go.....

as far as I can tell it's an equal mix of jazzy, jason3am, and me and you blaster.

napalm girl

did it this afternoon after a messg from jazzy.... is it all right to keep it up? would kill for some more mean sounding electric guitars - i only have an acoustic here. (jazzy and jason3am??)
[/url]
I dig it, very post-apocalyptic. I can play bass guitar but not well. Regarding sampling, I don't mind it, I find it flattering. It sounds like an original composition to my ears, aside from the characteristic sounds for the original Blaster78 tune. We noizers are always looking for new interpretations of our creations so anything you have in mind will most likely be cool.

Cheers,

Justin :hihi:

aieda_cin wrote:well the rules i was talking of... i wouldn't mind playing this track at a small pub gig in a month or so.... maybe getting a mate on a proper eclectric guitar to help out.... do you guys mind? and maybe posting it on my website when i sort it out so i'm happy with it... is it fine to call the artist aieda_cin/nini/jazzyspoon/blaster78 if I do?
nini ? Is that me? :D If so can I use it?

The funny thing is my wife's name is Brittainy and her little 6 yr old cousin calls her that. :lol:

That's too funny Aieda!

Peace

I can try to throw a agroguitar down on this one.

aieda_cin wrote:So that would make you who my girlfreind likes to call 'that justin with the 'come hither' eyes.... mmmmmm'?
I don't know whether to :oops: or :shock:

:lol: Tell her that one special lady has every spot on my dance card!
Last edited by justin3am on Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

justin3am wrote:omnioterraformation (3am's deteriorated mix)

Here you are, I tried to retain some of the same feel. It's not quite as wacky as some stuff I've done and I don't think the synth parts I added are in key.

Let me know. :D

3am
why am i not suprised that this is very very nice?!!!
ITM: Inappropriate. Touching. Music.
electronic/hip hop
http://jazzyspoon.com/MELODAY.htm
http://www.myspace.com/mldy

mastered your mix of mixed remixes remix..(you heard me) aidea-cin:
omnioterraformation - napalmgirlmix - Blaster78

Return to “Music Cafe”