[minimal dub] Double R

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just posted a new track on my Virb page (sorry no direct link).
It's the first one in the player

Double R

Just some noodling on the ARP2600 V going thru all kinds of delays and reverbs (PSP 84, Audiodamage Dubstation).

Enjoy!

Cool layed back atmosphere that kinda drifts through my mind. I love delays that over drive and start self oscillating with high feedback. The production is really clean, that is perhaps my only complaint. I could here some grungy tape saturation (on the some of the percussion maybe) not necissarily on the whole mix but as an effect. I really enjoyed it though.

Thanks,
3am

Nice - quite authentic sound, really nice groove on those drums.
Sweet stuff.

Hey thanks guys!
I thought it had a fair bit of dirt already, but I hear what you mean. There are some electronic loops which are pretty clean in contrast to the lead chords.

Cheers,

..listening to it right now, and i like what i'm hearing. I think you nailed everything, except for the kick, which proves to be the most difficult part to get right [imo]. It needs to be more upfront in the mix to get the groove going. Listen to this track from Laura Palmer on the Thinner netlabel: ftp://ftp.scene.org/pub/music/groups/th ... evolve.mp3 for reference...

http://www.thinner.cc/releases.php?r=thn095

All you tracks are nicely played.....I enjoyed listening to all 3. The first does seem to need a tighter/stronger kick and sounds a little less developed overall than the other 2. It will exciting to hear where this goes....

i really like the safe and simple track, its a got a nice feel to it. the drips of water sound is a nice touch

Return to “Music Cafe”