Loud Pipes - Feels Like Forever

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by johnhyde90 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

great fun tune. need a little more mixing practice. not that the mix is bad. its a very good mix. but that is the problem. things are overpanned, and overprocessed..... sorry, just IMHO ofcourese..... still great music, sexy vocals loved it
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

thankyou for listening, you are very kind.

i understand overpanned, but how over processed? too much compression?

:)

nice remix

a bit low fi

drums a bit distorted
edgy - i like it

Emerald Tablet wrote::)

nice remix

a bit low fi

drums a bit distorted
edgy - i like it

see what he is sayin.... its a lot to type, and I will hve to listen to your track again later tonight, but you have verb tails on your snr, freqs seem to cut, the bass is a little to comped..

but I have to take a second listen, I am going by what I heard ealier this afternoon... and I am about to go out to dinner. so check back later
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

thanks guys! i am very new to producing and especially mastering so i am keen to learn more..

Return to “Music Cafe”