SID-esque instrumental.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just still like old MOS-6581 after all these years. No actual SID chips were harmed during the making of this tune.

Joysticks & Nihilism (4:10, 5.7 MB @ 192 Kb/s MP3)

Enjoy!
Analogue or digital – which is better? There's only one way to find out... FI-I-IGHT!!!

Very nice, enjoying the sounds and the composition.

Only criticism: that little chirp sound gets on my nerves a bit, wouldn't be so bad except that it goes throughout almost the entire song.

Very cool.

I overall like it

Luca
Dream Audio Tools - Sample libraries http://www.dreamaudiotools.com
Archisounds - Music Website http://www.archisounds.net

great.. where d'f**k my sunglasses?
.. and coat!

That's really cool. :tu:
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

fatjack wrote:great.. where d'f**k my sunglasses?
.. and coat!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

man this is bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

Awesome stuff. Very SID-esque indeed. I enjoyed this very much - hats off :).

I think it's hillarious...that you'd attempt to make a lo-fi track that sounds like sid chip music and then encode the mp3 at 192 Kb/s. You should have down sampled this to 8-bit and recorded it onto cassette, then imported it back into the PC :D

Just kidding, of course. Liked it overall. The mix is a bit muddy in the lo-mid range. The bass sound, I think, is swamping things a bit. Really like some of the sounds.

Nice composition and good SID-esque sounds, I like it
There are many excellent melodies

Cheers

I am into chip music too. what type of vsti's do you like to use? i really like the song. very old style like from the 80's synth pop days. I like the milkey tracker program and renose to track my mods. fun song.

Return to “Music Cafe”