Beta testers wanted for my debut album!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's right. You've heard of beta testers for software, but I am looking for some savvy dance music producers to lend me their ear, and give a critical listen to my upcoming debut release. Just respond to this message with your credentials and a music link. The album will basically be a mix of electro, techno and house, and feature 14 tracks. I wanna make the biggest dance record since Daft Punk's Homework, and I need your :help: . I'm gonna select 5 'lucky' producers :D whose style is sorta along those lines!

I shall return the favor by mentioning you in the album credits, as well as sending you a signed CD! I'm gonna keep my identity secret for the time being to protect the innocent and all that! I look forward to your responses.

I will listen to the tracks and give feedback. Let me know.

i will check it out...... have tons of music of mine and a bio on my website www.johnnyadler.com
I used to think the internet was going to unite mankind. Now I realize the internet is perhaps mankinds greatest wasteland of bickering, greed, and narrow minds. " And we all shine on, " Imagine that.

Cheers guys! I'll keep you posted!

Return to “Music Cafe”