My first time... i mean my songs, silly!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi, i'm sarina and you guys all look like pro's. i'm just a hobbyist, so if this is an insult for me to post here, i'm sorry. i have a few songs of my own to share at. my mom is pushing me to share these things so here i am. feedback is not necessary because i'm not going to be a musician anyway. i just play what i feel and have fun. www.soundclick/tendervoid.
Last edited by Sarina on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

you insert one like this:

name

BTW my mom pushed me to with my first song!! ;)
Mbox 2, iMac Intel, Trigger finger, Logic Express, Ableton Live Lite, FL Studio
animism | Youtube

Don't worry, most here are hobbyists like you. You can't post URL links until you have at least 5 or 10 posts.
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

can't you just copy and paste the link? no url...
Mbox 2, iMac Intel, Trigger finger, Logic Express, Ableton Live Lite, FL Studio
animism | Youtube

bobsled wrote:wrong information
:ud:

Sorry 'bout that.
Last edited by bobsled on Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Welcome aboard, Sarina. "Just play what I feel and have fun doing it." Nope, that doesn't sound like anybody here. :wink:
edit because I listened to the wrong soundclick page and feel a little :oops:
Last edited by Jazzyspoon on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it's all me. amateur stuff really, but it did the trick. the stories are at www.xanga/tendervoid.

hey, sarina...that is some fine, fine stuff.

..you have talent, but you know that already :wink: I'm sure we'll hear more of you! Great songs, great voice. Get signed is all i say :love:
Last edited by ephrem on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'This too shall pass'

wow, what a great voice and good songwriting skill.

NOT me!! bobsled, soundclick/sarina is NOT me, but thanks for the link because HER music is beautiful...

..okay, but you song writing skills are good!
'This too shall pass'

I really liked "Come with me" and "I'm Here". They are well mixed and well played. The three more low key songs set a very nice mood but the rock song seems kinda' out of place. It is still good on it's own but doesn't really fit with the vibe of the other three. I went to http://www.soundclick.com/tendervoid I hope that those are your songs I'm reviewing ;-)

thanks for the proper link, justin.
Sarina, my original thoughts still stand.....you are a musician. Great work on the "Come with me" track. I agree with Justin that the uptempo track didn't have the same vibe as he others, but they all have talent.
Good work. Passionate stuff. Glad you are having fun with this.

Jazzyspoon wrote:thanks for the proper link, justin.
Sarina, my original thoughts still stand.....you are a musician. Great work on the "Come with me" track. I agree with Justin that the uptempo track didn't have the same vibe as he others, but they all have talent.
Good work. Passionate stuff. Glad you are having fun with this.
ok, now that we know what we're listening to now, yeah Sarina, you're a musician alright. thanks for sharing this stuff with us!

Return to “Music Cafe”