Big Note revisited

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Note well: this might seem empty. Lot of space here.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInf ... ID=5917218

this is very chill. Its late here and this is sending me to nyquiland.
Needs to be longer (so i can sleep to it).
Thanks for sharing it.

Jazzyspoon wrote:this is very chill. Its late here and this is sending me to nyquiland.
Needs to be longer (so i can sleep to it).
Thanks for sharing it.
it is longer:
it's infinite

this is a quick snatch, which fits in a specific space with other sounds, or that's what I think for the moment

sleep well, glad I could help

downloaded to listen to at home

made me wonder at first as i couldn't hear much going on but i cranked it up and found a lot more to listen to.

would like to hear it developed but that doesn't seem to be your intention here.

8)

steve.

blaster78 wrote:made me wonder at first as i couldn't hear much going on but i cranked it up and found a lot more to listen to.

would like to hear it developed but that doesn't seem to be your intention here.

8)

steve.
my original intention is still intact, it's a drone for what I can only describe as an electronic raga Alapana section (Ma Pa Ni Sa Ri) . I also designed it to put myself to sleep, in this form. It can be real ambient music, IE: not foreground, at ambient levels, as well. It's an Absynth patch that I can stretch into a few different realms, according to what I input, pitch-wise into it. This one can go into an Mahavishnu Orchestra meets Zappa thing instead of fade out.

it's basically nothing, or not-this/nor that, and is emptied of the non-essential.

Return to “Music Cafe”