Pressure (soulpop) - Thomekk + Legion Hush with Scoops

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Watto wrote:Listening now - very nice, guys :)
Are you up to doing an acoustic version of this? :hyper: Just you and the piano. :cool:

Oh, man, I'm so busy and stressed at the moment - I'd love to, but I've annoyed enough people already by saying yes to things :hihi:

I'll add it to my to-do list.
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Watto wrote:Oh, man, I'm so busy and stressed at the moment - I'd love to, but I've annoyed enough people already by saying yes to things :hihi:

I'll add it to my to-do list.
Well you annoy me anyways so better make sure it is on the top of your "To do" list if you want me to like you. :party:

:lol: :clap:
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Oh whoops....i meant to respond to a thread over at the Dogs on Acid forum. I thought this here was the thread. My bad.

:cool:

Watto wrote:Listening now - very nice, guys :)
Thanks for listening, mate
- glad it was 'round your alley. :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Me thinks that this one was too "Simply Red"commercial for the K-V-R fellas! :lol:
I'm still astonished how mainstreamy it sounds..
Symphony Nr.1

thomekk wrote:Me thinks that this one was too "Simply Red"commercial for the K-V-R fellas! :lol:
I'm still astonished how mainstreamy it sounds..
real 70's vibe!
(a little ehco on the vocal and this would be 70's!)

cool(snaps fingers)
feels a dark cityscape with neon barlights

I thought the snare (slap) was too loud (mix comment)
for entertaining porpoises only

Cheers dunder :)

and thanks for your comments!!!

Is it soo 70s? Maybe your right (all the ingredients piano, guitars, soul seem to keep this track..?)!
But if it's 70s from the feel, ok ::: (bass was originally made as hommage to John Carpenter's "The End" :hihi: )

Thanks for the mix-tip, though not sure what this change would evoke if the rim was lowered (maybe will try it)
Symphony Nr.1

the feel, sir, is what I was intending...
who knows what will "unmask" with the lowering of the snare...
you might be opening the proverbial 'can of worms'
(That's when I generally clear all the fader/automation and start from scratch if I happen to open an audio 'can of worms" :hihi:, but that's just me)

Take care

...and a wonderful collaboration effort it is!

:)
Oh all this worms, that's a natural risk I'm not sure I would like to open :lol:

Any news on a Dunder-Album???
Symphony Nr.1

thomekk wrote::)

Any news on a Dunder-Album???
my current output is total crap! x0 feel
if that ever changes then I need a couple of tunes for a couple of cd's (different trends... dreams and storms)

Cool song. I really the guitar and synth squelches.

The vocals are very good, as is the guitar, but what happened to the drums? They don't sound right for this track, IMHO they fail to do the rest justice. The synth-bass also feels out of place. To be dreadfully honest if it wasn't for all the comments I wouldn't have bothered listening past the first ten seconds. But yeah, with some improvements in those areas this would be solid pop gold.

astoever wrote:The vocals are very good, as is the guitar, but what happened to the drums? They don't sound right for this track, IMHO they fail to do the rest justice. The synth-bass also feels out of place. To be dreadfully honest if it wasn't for all the comments I wouldn't have bothered listening past the first ten seconds. But yeah, with some improvements in those areas this would be solid pop gold.
Hi astoever, thanks for the listen. What would you suggest for the drums? Real drums or different programming?

Return to “Music Cafe”