dth-Vertex - Symbiosis Revisited (Elektronica)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Um well yeah I'm somehow making music but the people of another forum just have no idea about music. They always like everything so you get no constructive criticism and won't be able to improve.

So I decided to share some of my songs on this board because it's full of people who know what they're doing and who can throw criticism around. (I'm a bit scared to be honest. I've been clicking myself around and the songs I've heard so far are amazing...)

Anyways, here goes. This is/was my very first song. Don't be disappointed because there are no vocals. It's just my imagination, combined with Propellerheads Reason 3. ( a lovely program )

Symbiosis-Revisited

Hi drive the hive,
Welcome to KVR. First, let me say your song doesn't need vocals at all (unless that is your eventual goal).
That said, it could use some fills and transitions. The mixing is decent, but there seems like something is missing badly from the drums. You have a good reliable set of sounds/drums (though some of them could be more adventurous), but it might be in the style department that things are lacking. You could also give the track a little more dynamic range by providing gaps/fills/breaks here and there.
The piano work is nicely played.

Hope this was the kind of feedback you came here for.
Look forward to hearing more from ya.
peace.

Return to “Music Cafe”