Polyslax - The Love That Moves The Sun

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure what I've created here? :lol:

Features some of my extremely rusty and sloppy guitar noodlings layered with odd synth sounds in a... oh, kinda bluesy feeling track. Very down tempo, of course!

The Love That Moves The Sun

128 bit .mp3
5.8 mb
6:19 mins

Hopefully this works for some of you, thanks to all who check it out! :)
Image Image

I have obtained the new sounds my friend.

lovely.

Tha's so pretty, polyslax. Jus' right. Like jus' having shared a bottle of wine, and nobody broke out the weed yet.

Very cool, my friend. I can see a video to this where you are your own 4 piece band. Nice mix, smooth low end, and the guitar is choice.
I am going to make a CD of your music today to listen to. Its just the right vibe for today. Thanks for that.

I really like this kind of music, nice sloppy guitar, the drums are a bit stiff in comparison so may need more reverb or filtering to suit the aged pshyco mood of the others,

thanks for this

Wow...Poly goes garage!!! Salubrious...sounds like something from my misspent youth...Totally dig it!

i quite liked the guitar work , in this ...

Good licks. :)
You can't always get what you waaaant...

runagate wrote:I have obtained the new sounds my friend.
8)
JacK_SoliuM wrote:lovely.
Thanks Jack!
bobsled wrote:Tha's so pretty, polyslax. Jus' right. Like jus' having shared a bottle of wine, and nobody broke out the weed yet.
For some reason I'm hearing Willin' in my head as I read your post... many thanks!
Jazzyspoon wrote:Very cool, my friend. I can see a video to this where you are your own 4 piece band. Nice mix, smooth low end, and the guitar is choice.
I am going to make a CD of your music today to listen to. Its just the right vibe for today. Thanks for that.
Hey thanks a lot Jazzy!
liqih wrote:I really like this kind of music, nice sloppy guitar, the drums are a bit stiff in comparison so may need more reverb or filtering to suit the aged pshyco mood of the others,

thanks for this
Cheers liqih! ...I'll think about psycho-fying the drums!
mayan wrote:Wow...Poly goes garage!!! Salubrious...sounds like something from my misspent youth...Totally dig it!
:lol: Yeah, I remember those days... glad to hear from you mayan (drop me a note when you get a chance) - Cheers!
normal wrote:i quite liked the guitar work , in this ...
Thanks normal!
stanlea wrote:Good licks. :)
Hey, glad you liked it stanlea - merci!
Image Image

How did this jem slip by me? Really nice stuff. I am, as always, in awe of your musicianship.

Thanks,
3am

very nice.

justin3am wrote:How did this jem slip by me? Really nice stuff. I am, as always, in awe of your musicianship.

Thanks,
3am
Much appreciated Justin! I'm just glad this track found an audience, as I wasn't sure about the combination of sounds I used.
corman rapeblio wrote:very nice.
Cheers Aaron!
Image Image

Lovely stuff, thanks for sharing
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:Lovely stuff, thanks for sharing
Cheers! :)
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”