Polyslax - The Love That Moves The Sun

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just what I needed. gorgeous one, there polyslax.

blortblort wrote:just what I needed. gorgeous one, there polyslax.
Thank you sir!
Image Image

polyslax,

This was quite enjoyable.

Can you do me a favor? Set up this signal chain for your solo guitar tracks and see what you think:

1. Frohmage (or automatable filter of your choice)
2. Bionic Delay - tempo match it and set it to one of the warped tape presets
3. Ariesverb - first preset - called 'Temple of the Ancients'

Automate the cutoff of Frohmage or just play the cutoff live and record the results to TapeIt and re-introduce.

I'd love to hear the results.

-Scott

pretty cool mate... really trippy.. beautiful sounding stuff. kinda makes me want to break out the guitar again...

rockstar_not wrote:polyslax,

This was quite enjoyable.

Can you do me a favor? Set up this signal chain for your solo guitar tracks and see what you think:

1. Frohmage (or automatable filter of your choice)
2. Bionic Delay - tempo match it and set it to one of the warped tape presets
3. Ariesverb - first preset - called 'Temple of the Ancients'

Automate the cutoff of Frohmage or just play the cutoff live and record the results to TapeIt and re-introduce.

I'd love to hear the results.

-Scott
Many thanks Scott! Unfortunately I'm running a Mac, so I can't replicate that chain. I'll see if I can put together something that (I think) gets the same feel. As you can I hear I basically just had a bit of delay, some reverb and some soft limiting from my audio interface.
ckatrun411 wrote:pretty cool mate... really trippy.. beautiful sounding stuff. kinda makes me want to break out the guitar again...
Thanks kat! Glad you liked it. :)
Image Image

polyslax wrote:
Many thanks Scott! Unfortunately I'm running a Mac, so I can't replicate that chain. I'll see if I can put together something that (I think) gets the same feel. As you can I hear I basically just had a bit of delay, some reverb and some soft limiting from my audio interface.
Well I learned it from a guy who I collab'ed with that used Garageband with and amp simulator, filter, delay and reverb in Garageband.

It gives almost instant Brian Eno ambience.

-Scott

This is so nice.
Software: Reason 10, Acid Pro 8, Reaper, Sibelius,RapidComposer,Captain Plugins, Orb Plugins
https://soundcloud.com/devin-cooper-620205327
Need help with writing Lyrics, Try This: https://lyricstudio.net/?via=devin

rockstar_not wrote:
polyslax wrote:
Well I learned it from a guy who I collab'ed with that used Garageband with and amp simulator, filter, delay and reverb in Garageband.

It gives almost instant Brian Eno ambience.

-Scott
Sounds cool Scott! I haven't been able to revisit this yet but looking forward to trying it out fo sho.
Image Image

silenthill2006 wrote:This is so nice.
Glad you liked it sh, thanks!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”