Heres some tracks check em out and let me know what u think.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Also hat can I do to improve the quality and professionalism of these tracks?

I uploaded them to a myspace music account, just follow the link
http://www.myspace.com/qaiphyx2

Ignore the names I just use whatever name comes to mind

Also keep in mind I make these on really crappy headphones.
What are some good headphones I can buy to make stuff on?

Anyone?

Sennheiser HD280Pro headphones, is what I use. I would invest in some decent monitor speakers, but I don't have the space on my desk. Need to get a flat panel LCD screen first.

Downloadable link?

I keep away from myspace
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

This played in the Member's Music player here at KVR. Nice - but it needs some development other than the same beat. A more complex beat thrown in after the song has had a chance stretch out, might be nice. I can also hear a fretless bass wanting to be added to the track.

-Scott

Yeeow! I was hearing how awesome a bass especially a fret less bass could fit in there in your track called Piano with my imagination and it rocked. If not its still a pretty cool track. Your Sweet track sounds like a more rocked up part to Piano. If you added Sweet to Piano then I'd make the bass sound more crazy and rock n' roll once the Sweet part came up. If you wanted to put Piano, Sweet, Transistant, Trancelike and Swizz together then I guess that could be done too but you'd have to come up with some cool ways to put the parts together without letting any single element appear to be too aimlessly long going for it to be entertaining to the masses imo.

Thanks for a responses guys! So you think the quality sounds fine? Ill try throwing a bass on that track. I do plan on making the songs more complex.

Qaiphyx wrote:Thanks for a responses guys! So you think the quality sounds fine? Ill try throwing a bass on that track. I do plan on making the songs more complex.
Yeah this level of quality is good. Most non audio creating music listeners aren't too concerned about sound quality to the levels that we are. Although I don't really play bass I'd love to have a track like Piano around that didn't have a bass in there just so I could jam to it.

This is kind an off the wall idea. Maybe when you finish up the track you could also release a version with no bass guitar on it for fools like myself. Of course I am being totally selfish with motivation behind that idea but it could be a cool one.

Return to “Music Cafe”